17- Arguing

Y/n POV

We managed to get out of the building and I search through my bag for Bakugo's phone. I find it and went to camera to see the pictures I've taken.

I smiled and handed it back to Bakugo who didn't do much but glance at me. I frowned and slung the bag over my shoulder as we walked through the stream we originally came through.

"Did you get what you need?" Dabi questioned.

I shook my head yes. "I managed to take some pictures of her plans before we were caught. I plan on going through them when we get back."

He nodded stealing a glance at me with a sly grin before looking forward. "About our little 'deal'-"

"Deal? What fucking deal? And I thought you were in prison!"

"I bailed him out for Information and agreed for him to join my 'Villain Organization'."

Dabi chuckled lightly. "You don't really have an organization do you?"

"Uh.. well not exactly.."

He looked at me again and said "Guess it will be a two man party,"

"Ya! It's just me and y/n you bastard! You can stay the hell away!" Bakugo yelled pissed off.

"It isn't your call Katsuki, and we already made the agreement, whether you like it or not I'm a villain. I need companions or I won't make it anywhere."

"Ya, and I am your fucking companion."

"For the last time, your a hero. I can't bring you everywhere I go. If you were a pro you'd get fired and sent to prison,"

"I don't fucking care,"

"Well I do, your not going to throw away your dream just because I'm a villain,"

He just scoffed and I looked forward. Clearly done with this conversation.