22- Relaxing

Y/n POV

I walked to Bakugo's house and let myself in. I kept the lights off and walked up to his bedroom and plopped down on his bed. School should get out soon but it takes Bakugo 20 minutes to walk here.

I decided to take a shower before he got home. I found a black, skull t-shirt in his closet and borrowed a pair of shorts from his dresser.

I made my way to his bathroom and got out of my villain costume. I turned on the shower and let the hot water run down my body.

These last few days were really stressful so it felt nice to relax. I lathered the soap in my hair, massaging my scalp and slowly a headache I never really noticed faded away.

I conditioned my hair and washed my body so I could turn off the water. I stepped out and dried off with a towel.

I put on Bakugo's clothes and walked back to his room, belly flopping on his bed. Now what?

I got into a more comfortable position, laying on one of his pillows.

That's when I heard the door open and shut. I listened a little longer and heard footsteps going up the stairs.

Bakugo's bedroom door opened as he thew his backpack on the ground.

"Hey."

He looked up to me and walked over. He laid on the other side of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and put his face in my hair.

"Where did you get the uniform?"

"I keep an extra in my bag,"

I nodded and sighed. "Sorry I didn't tell you about mom."

"It's fine, I understand why you did it.What did Stain say?"

"Same as last time. Someone I least expect will help us. He also told me to start working with my quirk."

He didn't say anything, just pulled me closer to his chest and tightened his grip.

"I just wish I knew when they'll attack. Next month? Next week? It could even be tomorrow and we'd have no idea."

"Training is all we can do. We train till the time comes. Just like two years ago." He murmured.

I turned around to face him and gave him a quick kiss. "Ya, your right."

"Of course I am. I'm always right." He claimed.

I just smiled and cuddled in closer and listened to the sound of his heartbeat to lull me to sleep.