0.5- Rewind!

Y/n POV

"-wait!"

"I'm sorry, y/n."

Before I could say much else, the walls completely covered them up. Blocking my sight of them.

"Hey! Stop!"

An ear-splitting BOOM echoed from the walls. Everyone clasped their hands over their ears and crushed their eyes shut.

The overwhelming smell of nitroglycerin filled the air as the walls went down. Someone clamped their hands over my eyes as the walls revealed the outcome of the blast.

I didn't fight them. I didn't want to look anyway. I knew they were..... that they are.. I can't even think of it as I spun around and was met with Kirishima holding back tears. I griped onto him like my life depended on it.

He kept his hand on my shoulders trying not to make my injuries worse and to keep me from turning around. 

Why? Why did you leave me.. Why did you sacrifice yourself for me.....

***

Alright, alright.. I know what your thinking.

"What the hells happening?"

"Such a happy start!"

"Did someone just die?"

Before I answer any of the questions you may have. We need to rewind.

^^^^

"What is this place, and why are we here?"

"I used to go here when I was a kid. We are going to look through the evidence we found and return home. You will stay here, so you won't get caught by pros."

He nodded and followed me as I walked into the cave. I set my purse on the bed and looked for the phone.

***

Wait, wait, wait! Rewind farther!

^^^^

I moved up to the vent again and took pictures of all the papers littered across the desk.

Looking back to the tiles I removed, my partner was no where to be seen. I frowned and put the phone in my purse.

Putting my purse on one of the ceiling tiles, I debated calling out to them.

***

No, no! Even farther! About 5 weeks before it happened!

Ugh.. Let's just get the show on the road shall we?