7- I'll Protect You

Y/n POV

"So what was today for?"

I was currently laying with Katsuki on his bed as he brought me here after he bought me food earlier.

He merely shrugged, his arms wrapped around my waist and his eyes closed.

"We haven't gone out in a while, so I thought I could take you out to lunch."

I smiled and combed his messy hair with my fingers.

His arms tightened around me and he opened his eyes. He sat up and I followed, now sitting across from each other.

"I need you to tell me what you meant by 'war'. How bad will it be? Who is involved?"

"I don't know how bad it will be, and I can't say who is involved. But I can tell you.."

I took a deep breath as I put my hand on his cheek.

"I don't think everyone will come back this time."

He placed his hand over mine as he looked at me with a serious expression.

"I told you before and I'll tell you again. I'll be a pro hero in a couple months, if someone tries to touch you they have to get through me."

Before I could answer he gave me a soft kiss. I know he can protect me, I never doubted it. But I also have to protect him. I refuse to sit back and watch.

He pulled away and held my hands in his.

As I look at him I can't help but to think about how far we've come. I wasn't just a villain. But I was also broken.

Now I have trust, amazing friends and boyfriend, my sight, and my dad. I have Katsuki to thank for all of it.

_____________

"When do you plan on telling the class about Mom?"

I left Katsuki's about an hour ago, much to his dismay, and began searching the fridge for snacks. 

Dad sat on the couch displeased with the mention of my mother.

"I don't know.... They have the right to know, of course, but we should wait till we are positive they will strike."

I breathed through my teeth as I let my own frown find its way to my face.

"We are already positive. There was no body, and you know what that means. It's almost been two years since our last attack, we're running out of time!" I yelled.

My knuckles turned white from the death grip I had on the refrigerator handle.

"I'm aware of that but I'm responsible for my students so you will not tell a soul about this until I give the 'ok', understand?"

I slammed the door closed ignoring his question as I walked to my bedroom.

I angrily jumpy on my bed and stuffed my face into my pillow. Turning my head to the wall I see a familiar animal behind a mountain of other pillows.

It was the stuffed animal Katsuki got me when I went to the arcade with him and his friends for the first time.

It seemed like forever ago when the first met class 1-A. When I got my sight back and being reunited with my dad.

Pulling the bear closer to me I thought of the spiky haired male.

"I'll protect you," I whispered, wishing he could somehow hear me.