16- All Tied Up

Y/n POV

Where am I?

I picked my head up from its previous limp position and looked around to see Bakugo with a very pissed off expression, but he was also tied to a chair with duct tape over his mouth. I noticed I was in the same predicament.

His pissed off expression grew when the door opened to reveal mom.

"Well if it isn't my daughter and her little boyfriend. What a pleasant surprise.. And y/n you finally took my words seriously 'they aren't dead unless there's a body' wise words are they not?"

The last part made Bakugo whip his head in my direction. I didn't look at him and kept my gaze on the women in front of me.

I lazily inspected the room as she continued to talk. I didn't recognize this place but I knew we were in the same building since the walls were the same gray color and the ceiling had the same patterns on them.

The tape was all of a sudden ripped off my face and I grunted in pain.

"I said.. what are the heroes planning."

I looked at her boredly and said "What makes you think they would tell me such things? I'm not a student there nor would dad tell me."

She bent down to my level but I kept my poker face. "You know something. I know you do, and you'll have to tell us eventually."

With that she left, slamming the door in the process.

There was a beat of silence till Bakugo spoke.

"How long did you know she was alive, and why didn't you tell me?"

I sighed and looked up, resting my head on the back of the chair. "I always knew she was alive. I never told you because my dad told me not too."

"Since when do you listen to him?"

"I wouldn't have been allowed back in UA. I wouldn't be allowed to leave the house or I could have gone to prison for releasing 'Top Secret Information' about dangerous villains. Or at least that's how he put it."

He didn't respond, just glared holes into the wall.

I looked back at the ceiling seeing that this conversation was over.

"Well isn't this a pitiful sight,"

I whipped my head down and saw "Dabi!"

He smirked and walked over to untie me and I helped him with Katsuki.

"I need to get my bag from the ceiling."

"You mean this bag?" Dabi threw the familiar purse at me and smirked.

"How did you- never mind it doesn't matter. Let's go!"