6- Unexpected

Y/n POV

Katsuki and I walked home together. This time, it was a little different.

I walked about five meters behind Katsuki and it was silent. Neither of us making small talk or anything. Just silence.

I looked at the passing stores and restaurants. It wasn't very busy at this time. Just the occasional stranger walking past getting to wherever they need to be.

I ran into something and I looked up to see Bakugo. Without saying a word he took my wrist and pulled me to a park where we sat on a near by bench.

He didn't say anything or let go of my wrist.

"Kats-"

"Shut up,"

So I did. The breeze shook the tips of trees though it was hardly noticeable. Making my hair blow lightly into my face. It was a nice day.

I heard a timer go off and I looked over to see Katsuki pulling out his phone to shut it off.

Still never letting go of my hand he stood up and started walking the other way. The silence was killing me but I never said a word.

We walked into a nice restaurant and Katsuki sat me down in a chair and he took the one across from me.

"What is-"

"Don't say anything,"

So I didn't. Soon a waitress came by and handed us menus. I ordered a water and some soba as I turned my attention to the boy sitting in front of me.

He had a calm expression as he was looking down at the table. His eyes then met mine.

"I told Aizawa you had plans for tonight."

I blinked and looked down. I didn't even think about telling dad where I was. Oops.

The waitress came back with our food as we started to eat in silence. The soba was delicious to say the least. And the water was... well, water.

Bakugo was done before me and he patiently waited for me to finish. When he did the waitress came back with our bill.

I went to check how much I owed but before I could Katsuki snatched it from the table and paid for the both of us.

He then stood and took my hand ones again and we left.  This time he inter twined our fingers as we passed my street and continued to walk the way to his house.

I lightly smiled as I squeezed his hand in mine.