10- On Our Way

Y/n POV

I walked through through the dark forest, holding the hand of the boy next to me with the sound of loud crunching.

"Please. Continue to step on every leaf out here so every villain knows we're here!"

"It's a forest! They have leaves!"

Despite his statement, the footsteps did get quieter.

I sighed as I continued my way through the forest.

"Where are we going?"

"Places that I need to be, that's all I'm going to say and that's all you need to know."

I took a small watch from the pocket of my purse and checked the time. 1:15 in the morning. Soon, dad will know where I am going, or at least what I am planning.

"We need to hurry," I say putting the watch away and getting out a compass. "We are loosing a lot of time and only covered about 23 miles."

I dropped his hand and started doing a light jog still dodging leaves littered across the ground. At this rate, we should be at the prison this afternoon.

I don't think they will expect us to be running around in the dark like this but again they would expect the unexpected.

"Do I get to know what this is about at least?" The older boy grumbled.

"Remember that bad feeling I had a few days ago? Ya this is related but that's all I'll say,"

We continued to hurry before the light could flood the forest.

____________________________
"yOuR cHaPtEr TaKeS 59 SeCoNdS tO rEaD"   I know Wattpad but I want to sleep 😭 💤