21- Advice

Y/n POV

"Hey Stainy." I grinned as he took a seat in front of me.

"Nice to see you, as always Girlie. What can I do for you today?" He said with a copying grin.

"You always have insanely good advice, so I was wondering how you think we can win against mom."

He chuckled when I said 'good advice' which was kinda strange but then he got confused at the question.

"I already answered that."

"..you said, and I quote 'Sometimes to achieve some great goals you need the help from people you least expect'. I used the help of Midoriya and Todoroki to have mom fall through the crack in the ground."

"The two heroes? No I wasn't talking about them! Of course they would help you."

Now that he was saying it.. ya that was kinda stupid to think... But who would it be then?

"There's another thing you should know. This battle will go successful but at a price be prepared for anything. And get that quirk of yours in check. It could be useful."

"My...quirk?"

"Yes. Practice makes perfect. At least, that's what your dad told me.."

I chuckled a bit and thought about it. If I master all of my quirks. We could be at a higher advantage.

"Thanks, Stainy."

"Anytime, Girlie. Also, tell that Bakugo kid I said hi."

"Will do." With that, I walked out and headed home.

________________________________________________
😐