18- The Pictures

Y/n POV

After two days of walking through the forest we finally made it back to the clearing where I slept that first day.

I walked to the lake and turned to Dabi, holding out a hand.

"What I'm about to show you,  you cant show to anyone else. If you do, our deal will be broken."

He placed his hand in mine and I held my other hand out to Bakugo.

He held on tightly as I fell back into the water. I felt Dabi flinch in surprise as we were making our way under the water as we fell through.

I, once again, landed on my feet. Other two, not so much.

Bakugo immediately stood up and angrily marched off to the cave.

"What is this place, and why are we here?"

"I used to go here when I was a kid. We are going to look through the evidence we found and return home. You will stay here, so you won't get caught by pros."

He nodded and followed me as I walked into the cave. I set my purse on the bed and got the phone from Katsuki.

I scrolled through the pictures I took of multiple papers.

"Is that fucking Deku?"

"What?"

He pointed to a picture that was no doubt, Midoriya Izuku. I scrolled once more to see the whole paper and on it was every one in 1-A.

"Oh shit.." I whispered.

Next to the pictures had an impressively accurate quirk description and fight style. They were all rated on how powerful they were.

"Bakugo we're going to UA let's go."

He glanced my way a little confused but followed anyway.

Dabi watched us leave as he looked around the cave but didn't say anything as we climbed the tree roots up to the water.