12- Where To Next?

Y/n POV

"Finally.. Oi! What took so long?!"

Bakugo continued to yell at me while I crawled through the small hole I made in the fence.

"Calm down hedgehog these things take time." I smiled up at him.

"So I'm guessing you got what you needed?"

I paused as I remembered Dabi's request. I needed the information so I didn't really have a choice. So I told him yes. we made the deal and I broke him out. I don't know if I regret the action yet or not but I had him escape on the opposite side of the building.

Before he left he turned to me and said. "I'll keep a close eye on you. If you run into trouble I'll be there. You won't regret this."

Of course it was too early to tell if I would or not. Even if I do regret it, he's on his own we could easily find him and put him back.

The problem is, I don't have a villain organization nor do I plan to. Bakugo's going to be furious..

"Earth to fuckin y/n you there?"

"oh, Ya I did. More than I planned too.."

He raised an eyebrow before he scoffed and turned away. "Where to next?"

1- Escape  ✔️

2- Visit Underwater Cave ✔️

3- Break Into High-Security Prison to Visit the LOV ✔️

4- Use them for Information ✔️

5- Find Mom

6- Figure Out When She Plans to Attack

I guess now was the time to add onto the list with all the extra information I got. I took out the compass as I faced east.

He said to continue east till a path diverged in two. Then to stay right till a large row of pine trees blocked the way. There should be a river that we'll follow. He said I'll know it when I see it....

I looked towards the trees and back to Bakugo. I don't know how far it is. I looked to the trees, there's no turning back if we go. Ignoring that thought I started the next part of our journey.