32- One Month After Incident

Class A has officially graduated

Y/n POV

It was dark and I was wearing a black tank top with a f/c crop top and black jean shorts. (Haha I'm wearing all black)

Katsuki and I were walking around the park below the stars. The only light from the street lamps let off a yellow-orange glow.

He had an envelope in his pocket but I didn't pay much attention to it.

He led me to the opening where the Underwater cave was.

I haven't been here in so long.. it brought back a lot of memories. Most of them good. It's where Katsuki and I first started to really trust each other. I turned around to see him looking away from me.

"Katsuki? What's wrong?"

He handed me the envelope and I took it. Curiously I opened it.

Dear y/n,

If you got this letter that means something must have gone wrong, and I did indeed die. But that's not why I wrote you this letter..
Y/n, you are growing up. You are becoming your own person with your own dreams.
When Bakugo came into my office to privately speak to me, he asked The Big Question. And I'll be honest. I haven't felt that happy in a long time. Live your life now. Don't wait for anyone else. Don't grieve on the past. Do what you love. Be with who you love. Trust me, you won't get any younger so it's best to do it while you can. I love you more than air.

-Dad

At this point I had tears going down my face as I read the letter. One part confused me though. The big question. I put the letter back and looked up to Katsuki. He wasn't there.

I turned around to see him on one knee, softly smiling up at me, as he held out a box with a ring inside.

"Y/n Aizawa. When we first met.. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared shitless. You saved me that day. It just took me a while to realize it. From then on, we had our ups and downs. Along with our fair share of violence. But I decided that I don't want to go onto the next chapter of my life alone. I want you to be in it. So will you marry me?"

I quickly nodded my head as a few more tears escaped my eyes.

I sat in front of him as he put the ring on my finger. I looked back up at him and saw it.

Red. His eyes were a beautiful shade of crimson red.