Chapter 2

Bambi POV

We come out of the other side of the magic circle and we are falling, fast. "Happy, quick grab Natsu and hover! Now!" Happy nods and grabs Natsu while I pick up Yuki, just in the nick of time. "They are both unconscious" Happy says "Yeah, I guess they used up too much magic, they need to rest is all, lets watch over them till they wake up" I reply "Aye!" I giggle at Happy's reply, his signature motto. Aye!

Natsu POV

I groan, it hurts all over I look to my left, Yuki! "Hey! Sis? Are you ok?" she slowly opens her eyes and gently nods "Yeah, you?" she quietly replies. I nod. "Now to find out where we are."  Yuki and I are walking through the streets of this new place, we ask if people know how to get back to Magnolia, they just looked at us like we were crazy. 

Yuki POV

As Natsu and I were walking around asking people where we are there was someone with spiky ash blond hair. "Hey Hedgehog!" not a good idea... "HUH, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME DUMBASS?" oops. Turns our his name is Katsuki Bakugou, he said we were in a country called Japan in a place called Musutafu, he also asked us why we were in such weird looking clothes that showed, um, a lot of skin. We looked at him weirdly? "Everyone in Fiore dresses like this so it wasn't too strange, at least to us." We then thanked him and went our seperate ways. We were strolling around this city trying to find a place to stay for the night until we heard a piercing scream.