Chapter 3

Yuki POV

We ran as fast as we could to the commotion, there was a huge sludge monster, it stank, reallly bad. There were explosions around it and fire, a lot of fire. I then realised who was stuck in the sludge, "HEDGEHOG??!!" "Dumbass?", that's when Natsu and I were ready for our first battle in this Japan country. "Natsu," I grin, "Chow time." he then begins to eat up the fire clearing a path for me although fire doesn't effect me much dad used to take me and Natsu on rides next to volcanoes and lava, I tear up at the memory but now is not the time to reminisce.

"Bambi fly time," "You got it." She flew me up above the monster, "When I tell you, drop me." she replies with a simple nod "You sure about this? This place doesn't seem to have a lot of etherion?" "Are you doubting me Bambi?" "I would never" she grins, I chuckle silently. "Ok, get ready... NOW!" She drops me and I come down on the sludge's blind spot, above him. I take a deep breath in, "LIGHTNING DRAGON ROARRRR!"  and before I knew it Hedgehog was saved and the sludge monster was bottled up ready to be taken away. 

I return back to Natsu and we high-five. "Hey, look there is etherion here." I reply with a grin, "You got that right, at least we can still use our magic here." then a man came up to us, he looked pretty ragged, he had long black hair, a scarf and big, dark eye bags, "You do know that using quirks without a license is illegal?" Natsu and I looked at each other in confusion, "Quirks? What is that?" the man looked at us like we had a screw loose. "The thing you just used that power," "Oh, that's not a quirk thingy, that magic." Now he looked even more confused, "You aren't from here are you?" "Nope" we reply, popping the 'p' or emphasis. "Do you have a place to stay?" "Nope" we reply once again popping the 'p' for effect. He sighed "Well I you could stay with me, the name's Aizawa, Shota Aizawa, I'm the pro hero Eraserhead." Natsu and I looked at each other, "Hero? Are they similar to mages?" "I don't know, you tell me." He smirked, we all chuckled and headed to his place. Maybe it won't be so bad here after all, I just really miss Gray.