Chapter 9

Gray POV

I land with a hard thud, "Oww, Flame Brain?" My vision is a bit fuzzy and blurry. "Droopy Eyes? Is that you? Hey! It Is! Hiiii! Wanna fight!" I spring up, "Why did you have to disappear like that the whole guild was so worried about you and Yuki. Yuki, Yuki where is she?!" "Calm down Ice Princess she is getting changed in the room next door, wait for us to finish and we will walk out, kay." Gosh, I was so excited to see her again just to hug her and have her back in my arms, I missed her. 

Boys POV

Thoughts

'What just happened? A guy came flying out of the ceiling 
Natsu seems to know who he is though? Things just
keep getting weirder and weirder since the Dragneel siblings
came to UA, a good weird though.'

Yuki POV

I walk out of the change rooms, Mina still pestering me about Gray, asking me questions on how to get a boyfriend, I laugh at her questions, the boys are already outside waiting for our next class, I scan for Natsu but my eyes fall on a navy haired male, Gray? Am I just imagining things? "GRAY?" he turns around, it is him, I throw my bag to Mina and essentially tackle him in a hug, I start crying and holding on tighter, like there was no tomorrow, I look over to my left and I see Natsu and Lucy hugging. 

Mina comes up to us, "So this is the one and only Gray Fullbuster hmm?" She inspects him "HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY??? Oh... um why aren't you wearing your shirt?" Gray looks down "Ahhh sorry," and he quickly puts his shirt back on. "Sorry bad habit," He scratches his head sheepishly. Mina whispers in my ear "God your lucky, and on top of that his 'bad habit' isn't too bad on the eyes." She grins. I blush so hard, I haven't given it much thought as I've pretty much been with him for so long, even since I've joined the guild I guess I've grown accustomed to it. "Haha, I guess." I laugh nervously. 

- Timeskip - 

The four of us go to the cafeteria to get some lunch after our lesson with Mr Aizawa, we sit with the Bakusquad, since I've grown close with Mina and Natsu seemed to click with Denki, "I guess Idiot attract," I see Gray point over to Natsu and Denki, I giggle "Maybe" Principle Nezu says it's fine for Gray and Lucy to join the school as they too had similar strength to us and they could join 1-A too, Principle Nezu says it's also ok now to say that we use magic and come from a different world as seeing two other people from our guild showed up. We sat down and started chatting "Hey, where is Bambi and Happy? Aren't they always with you two?" Kirishima asks. They pop out from behind us, "We're right here, this is our true form, we used our transformation 'quirk' to turn into humans, it's more convenient when you go to a human school," Bambi says with a smile. "Aye sir!" Happy replies, pumping his fist in the air.

Someone knocked my head with their elbow, I was about to apologise but then I saw who it was, "Hey look, it's ice girl, who goes boohoo after looking at some ice," Monoma, "Hey, shut it, you don't know what we had gone through before all this!" I feel the temperature drop rapidly, uh oh, I see the look on Gray's face. He is already over protective of me and the fact that Monoma called me ice girl, he already hates it when people call him ice boy. He stands up. "What did you say?" Venom lacing his words, "Oh, looks like Elsa has a bodyguard." Not good, "Gray, it's fine, please it's fine, stop." Nope, he was going to do it anyways. "ICE-MAKE FLOOR!" The area Monoma was standing on had a thin layer of ice on it, causing him to stumble over and trip, Gray grins proudly looking at his work of art. 

I face palm "Really Gray? Way to make a first impression of yourself." "Come on, you thought it was funny too." I couldn't hold back a smile, "Ok, I guess it was, but first," I lean in, teasing him, thinking he was going to get a kiss, he was ready, closing his eyes also leaning in, "Put, some clothes on." I grin evilly, he groans ad reluctantly puts his clothes back on. All the girls blushing profusely. "Woah, such a cool quirk, you can create anything made of ice?" "Quirk? What's that? No I used my magic," and he creates a small choker with lightning bolt charms.

 "Woah, such a cool quirk, you can create anything made of ice?" "Quirk? What's that? No I used my magic," and he creates a small choker with lightning bolt charms

"Here you go M'Lady featuring my new skill, 'unmeltable ice'" He says with a smirk, "Why thank you Ice boy." He rolls his eyes playfully. Mina squealed "You guys are tooo adorable!!" We blush, 

Riiiinnngggg

Welp, I guess it's time to go to our next class, which is with Ms Midnight, Mineta better of brought at least 2 boxes of tissues.