Chapter 13

Yuki POV

We all get ready and wait up by the starting line. I look over to my left and I see Gray, I shake my head, "Where did your clothes go this time?" He looks down, "Ahhh! I don't know, oh whatever, your used to this anyways." He says with a playful smirk, I roll my eyes, "Ok, lover boy," I giggle. 3... 2... 1... START! Everyone is fighting their way through the small tunnel, when we finally make it out, Todoroki freezes us to the ground, I look at Gray, he laughs, touches the ice and goes, "This is the saddest ice I've ever seen, made with so much hatred and anger," Todoroki looks back and is shocked at what Gray had said.

Todoroki POV

Thoughts

How did he know? Is he really that in
tune with the ice?

Yuki POV

Gray breaks out of the ice easily, "Wha? How?" He smirks, "How do you think I got out of Ur's ice when she got mad at me and encased me in it, it was thousands time stronger than his ice," I try to pull my legs out because I can't shock the other students also stuck, "Little help?" He smirks, "Sorry, nope, love you!" And with that he skates off, ughh, so selfish, Lucy has already left by summoning Taurus, and Natsu had already melted the ice under him. Ughhhh! There is still one more student stuck in the ice, "Oooh what's this? Looks like one of class 1-A's students are still stuck in the ice, along with a 1-B student, Oh and he's free! Leaving only Yuki Dragneel stuck in the ice," 

I smirk "FINALLY! LIGHTNING DRAGON TALON! Yes! Yes! Yes! Hahaha!" "WOW! And with that Yuki is back in the race, although everyone is about half way, if she wants to get through she better hurry up." I smirk, I encase myself with lightning, mum taught me this secret technique, by doing so, it stimulates my muscles more, allowing me to do things faster. I run and don't stop, I reach halfway in less than 10 seconds, it took the others at least 30-40 minutes, I run up to Gray, Lucy, Natsu, Bambi and Happy. "Hey guys, miss me?" They all laugh, "Sorry we didn't wait, you know how competitive we all get," Lucy says "Apology accepted, all but one." I glare at Gray, he puts his hands up in defense, "Like Lucy said, competitive," I nervously says, I playfully roll my eyes, he chuckles knowing I've already forgiven him. 

The next obstacle is a series of tightropes, although if you fall you are immediately disqualified, I smirk knowing exactly what to do, Gray was going to have a bit of trouble here, he can't make a bridge of ice, because then others can use it and pass through easily, I smirk at his face, "Bambi fly time," "You got it!" She transformed into her exceed form and started lifting me up. "Hey! Any help?" I see Gray under me "Sorry, nope, love you!" I snicker coping what he said to me earlier. "I'll get you!" He smirks. I laugh, "Lets go Bambi, no time to waste," "Aye Ma'am!" "Since when did you say that and copy Happy?" "Since I've been spending so much time with him, my God I need a break from boys, I wish Carla was here." I laugh, "You can say that again!" I look to my right, and see Natsu and Happy, "Hey sis!"  I giggle, we look down at everyone's shocked faces, we just got an easy ticket to the next obstacle. 

We got to the other side safely and we see both Gray and Lucy there too. "How did you guys get over? "I saw this guy with a quirk similar to my magic, he had red and white hair, I honestly just copied him, one foot in front, one behind and producing ice, sliding me across," Gray says "So, it wasn't your idea, you just copied, I am ashamed of you," I pout and turn around "Aw, come on, I know you aren't that mad," I feel a smile tugging at my lips, "There's that smile." Before I could even hear how Lucy got across, Gray dragged me away and we arrive to the next obstacle. 

Gray POV

Once we passed the series of tightropes, we were faced, with another challenge, this time, it was different. There were robots, a bunch of them, labeled 1, 2, 3 and a huge one labeled 0. I see the spiky ash blond, green haired and split haired boys destroy them. Then the boy with the scar uses an ice attack. The instant i saw it I knew it would only hold up for a few seconds, just enough for him to get past but no one else, Yuki was about to run but I held her back, "STOP!" She turned around, "You do know this is a race right?" "Turn around," The instant she does, it falls over, almost crushing us, "WHAT THE HELL TODOROKI!" She screams, "How did you know it would fall?" "Come on Yuki, I trained in the snow since I was probably 5 or 6, where do you think this stripping habit comes from, where my ice comes from?" I smirk. She playfully rolls her eyes, "I guess so, unison raid?" I smirk, "Yes, why of course M'lady" We take our stance, like a waltz position, my hand on her waist, her's on my shoulder with an extended arm, everyone is looking at us weirdly. "Magic Power Fusion,"  ice shards and lightning encasing us, "Woah! What's happening down there? Looks like Fullbuster and Dragneel are about to dance, what's this?" two large magic circles, appear above us, our powers slowly fusing together, we glow a bright white, we hear whispers among the students, "UNISON, RAID!" ice shards come hailing down and lightning flies across, once the dust cleared there was a huge crater where the robots used to be. I smile down at Yuki and she jumps up and hugs me tight. "WOW! What amazing power, those two students really know how to combine their quirks and use it to the max!" Yuki and I smirk, knowing the Present Mic said something wrong, it's not quirks, it's magic.

 "WOW! What amazing power, those two students really know how to combine their quirks and use it to the max!" Yuki and I smirk, knowing the Present Mic said something wrong, it's not quirks, it's magic