Chapter 11

Aizawa POV

"Ok brats, now you have chosen your hero names, it's time for a very important event, for UA. The Sports Festival." The whole class erupts in cheers and excitement. I see Natsu and Yuki, crouched under their tables, their hands over their ears, "Brats, quiet, too loud for our two dragons in the class." I may of not realised it, but I really have taken them in my life like adoptive children, I really do care for them, much more than I think.

- Timeskip -

Yuki POV

I see Mina walking beside me, admiring the clip Gray made for her, and Gray had his arm slund around my shoulders. "So, Mina, what is this UA Sports festival? I'm very confused." "WHAT?! Oh, yeah sorry you aren't from here. Sorry for the shouting." I nervously rub the back of my neck, "Oh, haha, it's fine." The three of us meet up with the rest of our group and start digging into our lunch, "It's a time for us UA student to show off our abilities to Pros, they scout us out and later, we take internships with them as experience, it goes for about 3-4 days. Also, um, why do you have an electricity generator?" "Oh, it's a little treat after lunch, I haven't had a good gulp of electricity since I've been here, and to be honest I'm kind of craving it." I sweat drop, everyone looks at me like an idiot, the other tables look at me even stranger, "Ohh, looks like ice girl, is slowly going insane, who can eat electricity?" Monoma, "You know what, just shut it, like you can do anything, all you can do is copy other's quirks, you feed of others, you know what, if we have a fight during the sports festival, I'll even give you a high-five at the beginning, basically a free ticket to use my 'quirk'," He smirks, "Ok, peachy Buttercup." Nope, shouldn't of called me a pet name, I sit back down, already knowing what's about to happen, "Huh? What did you just call her? Back of man, can't you see she's taken? ICE-MAKE CUFFS!" and he essentially bolts Monoma to the ceiling, "It's fine, it will melt in about 4-5 hours." he smirks, I look at him with a 'really?' face, he sighs and melts it off. "Hah! See you ice only stood up for about a minute, you really are weak." And before I knew it, he was back on the ceiling. I let out a small giggle and bury myself in my scarf.

Gray POV

I can't help it, Yuki is so cute I give her a big bear hug and don't let go nuzzling into her neck, I hear a quick click and I see Mina with her phone up taking a picture of us, she grins "What? You guys are just too cute not to take a picture?" I suddenly think of an idea, "Hey Mina, you've been looking after Yuki here, it's the least I can do, what is something you've wanted to improve your hero costume or quirk?" "REALLY!!??" I see Yuki wince and Mina essentially shouted in her ear, "Don't make me take back my offer," I chuckle and point to Yuki, "Ohh, sorry haha, I've always wanted a hollow spur for the back of my shoes, that way I can stop after travelling, because my acid makes pretty much any surface as slippery as soap, and having it hollow allows me to be able to spit acid out from behind. It's a shame because we have tried many different metals and materials, either it will corrode because of my acid, or it will be too heavy and effect my speed," She sulks and slouches over. "Hey, how bout this, can you draw out what you want they too look like then turn around. 

She drew out a set of spurs on a napkin and passed it over to me

She drew out a set of spurs on a napkin and passed it over to me. She closes her eyes and then, "Open," I hand her a set of hollow ice spurs, "Thank you!!" She bows a million times. I see Yuki get off my lap and stand up, "Where you going?" "Outside," I see her taking the generator, but it's a bit too heavy for her, "Want some help?" She smiles sheepishly, "Maybe," I roll my eyes playfully, and help her pick it up, "Bambi wanna come?" "Yeah, okie!" The three of us go outside.

Mina POV

Oh they're so cute. They honestly look like a little family, Gray has his hand on Yuki's waist and she has her head resting on his shoulder, Bambi resting on Gray's head, "Hey guys, come over, look at the window, what you see might shock you a little," Natsu says. Our group stands up close to the glass, others want to see the commotion so others, from all years crowd up to the glass, we see Gray, Yuki and Bambi set down the generator, Gray and Bambi step back and he create a thick ice wall to protect both him and Bambi. We see Yuki turn the generator on, sparks fly everywhere. She's laughing and giggling like a 5 year old, she looks so happy, then she does something so unexpected. She? She chomping down on it like a sandwich? "WHAT??!" everyone shouts, everyone was so confused. 5 minutes later, she returns back to the table, "Hi!" We all start questioning her? "What, How?? What does it taste like? Does it taste good?" She giggles, "It's delicious, I could eat it all day, I'm all charged up! It tastes slightly spicy but honestly it tastes like rich honey dripping down my throat." she says with a smile, man, I don't get this girl I snicker.