Chapter 5

Yuki POV

After our interview with principle Nezu we were informed that we were accepted and we could go into the class 1-A, although it was probably bast if we kept the fact that we were mages from a different universe under wraps, we wouldn't know how others would react. Principle Nezu also allowed Happy and Bambi to be in the same class as us. They used their transformation magic to turn into human temporarily

 They used their transformation magic to turn into human temporarily

Bambi

Happy

Happy

We arrive at the GIANT door, like geez why does this door have to be this huge? Oh well "Are you ready sis?" "Ready as I will every be" I reply with determination. We open the door and, "Oh Shota, what are you doing here?" I was so confused, "I teach here dumby now come one I want to introduce you gus to the class. "I wonder what their quirks are?" "Are they strong?" "I wanna spar." "Ok brats, quiet let them introduce themselves. "Hi I'm Yuki Dragneel but please just call me Yuki, I'm more used to it, I use Dragon Slayi-Mhhhmm" I see Bambi covering my mouth looking at me, oh shoot, I forgot. "She has a quirk that give her the abilities of a lightning dragon but her weakness is that she has extreme motion sickness, my quirk is the ability to sprout wings when needed, same as Happy over here." Bambi said confidently, "Thanks Bambi" I give her a nervous grin she hits me on the back of my head "OWW what was that for?" I whisper yell "Dumby you almost revealed yourself to the class. "Oh yeah..." I reply sweat dropping. 

Natsu POV 
"I'm Natsu Dragneel, I'm Yuki's big brother, I too have the abilities of a dragon but a fire one, which is sooo much better than a lightning one," I smirk at Yuki "It is so not! Lightning is essentially fire in it's purest form." "Who is the dragon king, oh yeah dad and his element is fire so I guess fire wins," I see Yuki look for a comeback but she can't I know I've won this battle. Then the whole class goes "DAD? DRAGON?" oh shoot. I nervously laugh "Oh no, it's just my dad's quirk is all... haha" 

Class POV

thoughts:

'These four new student are really strange the girl was going to say something but the cat girl covered her mouth? Hmm strange?'

Aizawa POV

"Ok brats, get ready, for another quirk assessment test" and the whole class looks in shock I grin evilly and look over to Natsu and Yuki which have no idea what it is, get changed into your costumes and meet outside on the grounds.