Chapter 8

Yuki POV

I'm with all the girls in the change rooms, changing back into our uniforms, Mina pops up from behind me, "Sooo, Yuki, I heard you saying 'I miss him' who might this hime be hmmm?" She wiggles her eyebrows, I blush "I uh-um-eh back um ehh," The words aren't coming out of my mouth properly, "BackhomeIhaveaboyfriendhisnameisGrayandIreallymisshim." Oh my god, what did I just spew out, a whole lot of word blabber. "WHAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" "Too... loud," I wince, I'm surprised she could make out what I was trying to say. "What does he look like? How old is he? Is he hot or cute?" I giggle at her pestering questions, "His name is Gray Fullbuster, he has navy hair and black eyes, he's 18 and tall, handsome, kind" I cover my mouth, oops I couldn't stop myself.

"Sound like this Gray really has stolen your heart hey?" She grins, I blush even harder, "Maybe," I whisper. "Not maybe, definitely." I turn around "MASTER MAVIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I'm in shock, everyone looks at me confused, "Umm Yuki, there isn't anyone there and who is Mavis, and why do you call her master?" "Ohh, umm," Mavis nods, "Well, you know how I said if you have this stamp, it recognises you as part of out family, only members of our family can see her, she is like the origin of our family, our nakama." 

"I know your upset about not having Gray here with you, Lucy and Levy have been trying their best to try and get you guys back, but so far they have only been able to find ways on how to bring some more members here, it is a difficult spell to per...

"I know your upset about not having Gray here with you, Lucy and Levy have been trying their best to try and get you guys back, but so far they have only been able to find ways on how to bring some more members here, it is a difficult spell to perform but two of your guild members have mastered it in a short space of time, they wouldn't give up till they could achieve it, and I think one of them are coming, right, about now." Mavis says giggling. I see a magic circle forming right above me, out of instinct I move out of the way, "AHHHHHH!" "LUCY??!! How?? WHAT?" "Oh hey Yuki," She scratches her head, "Just thought I would pop over and see how you were doing," I grin "You mean how Natsu's doing?" "Alright, maybe, but come on how can I not miss my soon to be sister-in-law?" I giggle "Ok, ok." Everyone is just confused, a girl just appeared out of the ceiling, I was talking to a non-visible person (to them at least). I turn around Mavis had already gone, 'Maybe transporting to different parallel universes take up a lot of magic power." "Hey Lucy, can you walk, stand or are you a bit exhausted?" "I'm fine, but I do want to see Natsu." She blushes.