Chapter 15

Yuki POV

"Here, we have our first battle, between Monoma Neito from class 1-B, and Yuki Dragneel from 1-A! Who will come out victorious? This begins our 1 on 1 battles, of the UA Sports Festival!" I grin, "Let's get this battle on! Just like the Grand Magic Games!" 

Deku POV

I nudge Natsu, "Hey, what is this Grand Magic Games, Yuki is talking about?" I ask him, "Oh, it's like your sports festival, we have a range of different events and battles, man is it fun." I see his eyes shine as he talks about it. Hey, what's Yuki doing, she can't go and have contact with Monoma, otherwise he can use her quirk, "YUKI! STOP, HE WILL BE ABLE TO USE YOUR QUIRK!" 

Yuki POV

I see Deku shouting from the stands, telling me get away from him, I give him a thumbs up and grin, I walk to halfway and put my hand out, "So are you going to touch it?" I ask Monoma with a smirk. He smiles evily, "You idiot," and touches it, "Oh looks like Dragneel has allowed Monoma to copy her quirk, this will be an interesting battle," I return back to my half of the battle area, "If you need recharging, just ask, I'll give you another high-five," I say with a grin. "GO!" I stay put, crackling my knuckles, and I see Monoma charging at me, "LIGHTNING DRAGON IRON-FIST!" he expects lightning to be covering his hand, "WHAT'S THIS? WHY HAS MONOMA NOT ACTIVATED THE QUIRK YET?" "Huh? Why isn't it actvating?" I giggle, He keeps throwing punches at me, I still have my hands in my pockets dodging his attacks, "Why isn't it working?!" "Magic!" I snicker, I lure him by sneakily moving closer and closer to the edge while he continues throwing punches, once we get close enough, I pivot on my right foot, grab his arm and push him in front of me, "LIGHTNING DRAGON TALON!" I kick him into the edge of the stadium, grinning like an idiot, "Monoma is out of bounds, Dragneel, advances!" The crowd erupts! I sniff the air, no way. 

"WENDY? GAJEEL?" I look around and Midnight is very confused at my sudden outburst, "Gehe!" I turn around, I see a huge shadow blocking my sunlight. "STUPID LIGHTNING BREATH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISAPPEAR? THE WHOLE GUILD WAS SO WORRIED!" "SHUT UP FORK FACE, WHY ARE YOU HERE, WOULDN'T THE GUILD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU? AND HOW COME I SMELL WENDY!" we clash heads, a brawl about to start, "Hey guys come one, you are in the middle of an arena and everyone is watching, "Wendy!" I give her a big hug "Carla!" "It's good to see you again Yuki!" I have always thought of Wendy as a little sister to me. "Did you really have to go overboard, with him?" she points at Monoma, "Oops, hehe," she rolls her eyes and walked over to him and starts healing him, "There all done," 

- Timeskip - 

After our first day, Gray won his match against Todoroki, Natsu won against Bakugou (He pretty much ate his way to victory...), Lucy lost against Shinso, Bambi won against Shiozaki and Happy won against Tetsutesu. We comfort Lucy saying that she fought so well and that Fairy tail would be so proud. She gives us a smile and nods. Then we turn our attention to Gajeel, Lily, Wendy and Carla. Apparently they too got transported because they were dragon slayers? Maybe that dark wizard is gathering all of us here on Earth? Principle Nezu allowed them to stay with us, bringing another 4 wizards into our class. Boy will this be once rowdy class if more wizards arrive. 

- Timeskip - 

Next day:
It's day two of the Sports Festival, It's Natsu vs Me, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, He was older than me and had more experience, pushing himself to his limits. We asked Ms Midnight if we can making this a 2 vs 2 battle, she looks confused, who else? "We want a fight between us four dragons!" She smiles, "So be it! Get ready!" We take our positions on the court," "WE HAVE A FIGHT BETWEEN FOUR DRAGONS! THE FOUR OF THESE STUDENTS HAVE DRAGON MAGIC! THAT'S RIGHT! THEY AREN'T FROM HERE! THEY COME FROM A PARALLEL UNIVERSE CALLED EARTHLAND! GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OUF YOUR LIVES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" We all grin at Present Mic's introduction to us, finally we don't have to keep it under wraps that we are Fairy Tail wizards. "Get ready for us Fork face and Natsu! We aren't weak like Sting and Rogue," I say with a smirk, besides I have a plan, I whisper it into Wendy's ear, she giggles and nods. "GO!" 

The four of us spring into battle, Natsu and I fighting, Wendy giving me support with her magic, while fighting Gajeel. "WOAH THEY ARE SO QUICK, THEY LOOK LIKE A BLUR!" murmurs cross the audience, Wendy and I are tired out, we need a burst of energy, she begins eating the air and I discharge as much lightning as possible, and aim it to the stadium lights, I managed to short circuit the lights and sparks were flying, I grin and start eating the electricity, "WHAT'S THIS? MARVEL  AND DRAGNEEL ARE EATING THE AIR AND ELECTRICTY, THEIR RESPECTIVE ELEMENTS, SHAME REDFOX AND DRAGNEEL-KUN DON'T HAVE FIRE OR IRON ON HAND TO CHOMP ON!" We grin "I'm all charged up! Let's go Wendy and start our plan, we nod. 'LIGHTNING DRAGON ROARRRR!" I blast up a huge chunck of concrete under us and I lure the boys on it, "NOW WENDY GO!" "SKY DRAGON ROARRRR!" and the concrete lifts them up, she starts manoeuvring the piece around in the air. Our plan was to create a 'makeshift rollercoaster'! And by the looks of it, it was working perfectly! They were green in the face, "Ok, get ready, 3... 2... 1, NOW!" Wendy drops them "LIGHTNING-FIRE DRAGON ROARRRR!" I blast at the two boys. When the dust clears we see them both out of bounds... far out of bounds, oops. "WOW! YUKI DRAGNEEL AND WENDY MARVEL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND!" We grin and high-five "Yeah! The Fairy Tail way!" We giggle and go over to the boys, Wendy heals them and the three of us return to the bleachers, to be bombarded with our class asking us questions about our battle, other classes wondering if it was true that we were from another universe we laugh and nod our heads.