Chapter 05: The Stakeout.

Natalie finished changing into her spy gear which were a black tank-top, a pair of black jeans, black boots, and black gloves. After Natalie got everything on, she got out of the changing room to wait for Lindsey.

Lindsey came out of her changing room wearing a black coat, along with similar clothing that Natalie has on. "I know black is sometimes a fashionable color, but too much of it is just going to make you a hot mess," Lindsey said. "Let's just focus, and start searching for a limo that those secret agent men are in," Natalie explained. "Okay then," Lindsey said, and the girls noticed that a black limo was parked outside an apartment building in front of the mall they got out of. 

Natalie pulled out a rope that she also purchased at the mall, and tied one end of the rope to the back of the limo. "This rope will lead us to where they are going," Natalie explained. "All we need to do is hold on to one end of the rope, while they drive off. Good thing I purchased the longest rope in the store before we shopped for everything else."

Once the back of the limo was tied, Natalie took a couple of steps back into an alleyway while reaching the other end of the rope. The girls then noticed the black suited clones step out of the apartment complex, along with an old man. "Please, Agent Smith," the old man said. "I already have a shred of dignity left, and I need to feed my grand children." "Then we'll see it to you, that you get reemployed," Smith said. "And believe me, you will admire your new position like the rest of us."

One of the Agent Smith's took off his sunglasses, and revealed that his eyes had red lettering in black void shaped eyeballs. Natalie became horrified with how Agent Smith looked. (Okay, here's something you all need to hear before we continue. In the final Matrix movie, Agent Smith didn't have numbers in place of his eyes, when he was fighting Neo. I decided to put changes in this story, to make the trilogy sequel work.) "Infect him," Smith commanded, and one of his clones touched his heart, causing the old man to get surrounded in red numbering. Then after the numbers disappeared, it revealed that the old man became one of the Smith clones. "That's how they keep appearing?" Natalie thought. "This is so not good." 

The Smith clone placed his sunglasses back on, and they all went into the limo. "Did you just see that?" Natalie asked. "Those agents just turned that old man into one of them." "I wasn't really paying attention," Lindsey answered. "I heard some noises, but that's all." "We need to follow them, and figure out why they are doing this," Natalie explained. "There's something weird happening, and we need to get to the bottom of it." Natalie then noticed that the rope she was holding dragged her away out of the alleyway, and back into the sidewalk. "Looks like we're going for a trip," Natalie said. "Come on, Lin."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.