Chapter 19: Choice Of Clothing.

Miranda came into the room just as Natalie through the dishes in the sink. "Hey there, new girl," Miranda said. "I hope you're feeling better now that you've had your fill of food. You must be energized by now."

Natalie then turned around, and noticed Miranda coming into the room. "My, you must have been spending the entire day in the surgery room," Miranda said. "How about we-" Miranda then noticed the clothing Natalie had on. "What's with the boarding school outfit?" Miranda asked. "I didn't have anything else to wear," Natalie answered. "I was leaving school, then was in a hurry to get a hospital, and well I stopped because the pain in my stomach caused by the worm."

"Well, you like something a lime gave birth too," Miranda explained. "Come with me." Natalie followed Miranda out of the surgery room, and they both entered Miranda's bedroom. After entering, Miranda pressed a button, and it opened a door in front of her, which revealed a closet full of clothing. "Now let's what you can wear," Miranda said.

After searching in the closet, Miranda then noticed a pink sleeveless turtleneck, a pair of white boots, a black skirt which was straighter than the one Natalie was already wearing, and a pair of pink matching socks. "These should look good on you, but in order to do that, we need to get you washed," Miranda explained. "Come, let's head to the bathrooms." Miranda took the clothing out of her closet, and lead Natalie out of her room towards the two doors which lead to two different bathrooms.

"Like most places, this hovercraft has two bathrooms," Miranda said. "The blue one is for men, and the pink one is for women." Natalie then heard shower water from the other side of the blue door. "I think someone's using the men's room already," Natalie said. "Yeah, Vito told us that he was taking a shower, so it would be best not to disturb him," Miranda explained. "So let's go into the other room." However, before they could go into the women's room, they heard the water in the men's shower stop, and heard footsteps. After the door opened, Vito came out of the men's bathroom, wearing a blue towel around his waist, and his hair all wet."Oh, sorry for intruding, Vito," Miranda said. "We were just going towards the other bathroom to get Natalie redressed."

"It's fine, just make sure she gets cleaned before you place that clothing on her," Vito explained. "Yes sir," Miranda said. Natalie's blushed after noticing her ex wearing nothing, but a towel, and didn't say anything as she followed Miranda into the women's bathroom. Once inside, Miranda placed the clothing on the table, and pulled out a bottle of deodorant spray. After getting the bottle out, Miranda undid Natalie's ponytail, letting her black hair loose. "My you were silent when Vito stepped out," Miranda said. "But I have a feeling that you might get back together during these missions. Now let's spray you clean."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.