Chapter 08: Secrets Unfolded Part 02.

The clones of Agent Smith brought Natalie into a small room where there was a rectangular table, and six chairs. (You know, one chair one two opposite short ends, and two chairs on the long ends.)

The Agent Smith clones sat down with Natalie for the interrogation. "So, Mrs. Anderson, do you know why we brought you here?" The Smith clone that was facing her asked. "I think I have an idea why," Natalie answered. "But I am worried if it involves who my original parents were." "Well you can just ignore what you saw back there, and just know we don't want you involved in something you shouldn't be part of," the Smith clone explained. "It's classified business."

One of the clones got up from his seat, and pulled out a syringe filled with red liquid. (It's not pepto bismol. It's something opposite, and sinister.) After injecting the liquid into Natalie, the clone sat back down. "Listen, what you did with Vito is the least of my problems," Natalie said. "I just want to know who my actual parents are."

"Well, Mrs. Anderson we assure you we can help with that," the Smith clone continued. "All you have to do is not get involved in our business." "I promise not to," Natalie said. "Good, because we have something that will have us make sure you do," the Smith clone explained, and pulled out a jar revealing a worm like creature. Natalie became horrified by what the creature looked like. "What is that?" Natalie asked. "Something that will keep you out of our line of work," the clone answered.

"Uh, no thank you," Natalie said. "I believe it would be easier if I just kept my mouth shut, and let you all do what you do." Natalie got up from her hair, but before she could taking a step out the door, her legs shriveled back into her body. "What happened to my legs?" Natalie asked. "Just something that will keep you still," the clone answered. "In other words, you don't have much of a choice to our option." Natalie tried crawling to the door with her arms, but the shriveled back into her body as well. "There's no use trying to leave, Mrs. Anderson," the clone explained. "You will get the treatment we will give you." "NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS," Natalie shouted. "SOMEONE, PLEASE-" Natalie couldn't say anymore, as her mouth started sticking together until it was gone.

Natalie screamed on the inside as she became horrified. Two of the Agent Smith clones brought the remainder of Natalie's body on the table, and the main one who was explaining everything opened the jar, and pulled out the worm creature. Once the worm was out, it crawled onto Natalie's body, then entered her belly button. Natalie started tearing at the same time when she was screaming as the worm entered her body. Then just as Natalie closed her eyes, and reopened them, she found that she was no longer in the room with the Agent Smith clones. She was back in her own bedroom where the light was off.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.