Demolition Racers 2: Increased Task Force Sneak Peek.

Clay, and Ricky drove up to the abandoned hotel, and got out of their vehicles while pulling out their weapon keys before they could go inside. Once both Clay, and Ricky were out, they gazed at the building.

"Well we're gonna be f**ked in there without Vic's help," Clay said. "Well, your step father is busy at the United Nations building for the science exhibition," Ricky explained. "We'll just have to wing it without his help." "Whatever, let's just save my aunt, before Nemesis's goon's turn her body into a drum set," Clay said, and pulled out the weapon key that helped him summon his chainsaw. The weapon appeared in his arms once the key was in the pager on his arm.

Ricky did the same by summoning his dual wrenches, and they both entered the abandoned hotel where Nemesis's henchman were. "Howdy, asshole's," Clay said. "Miss us?" The robots didn't answer, and they all charged at the two, but afterwards they all got dismantled. "Never bring fists to a chainsaw fight," Clay said.

"That's going in the catchphrase book," Ricky commented. "So what do we do with these body parts?" "I say we turn them into scrap cubes, after we bring them to the junkyard," Clay explained. "That's their own hell. Now let's locate Tech Knight, and see where he's keeping my Aunt." Ricky placed his x-ray goggles over the glass on his helmet to help him locate where Tech Knight was keeping the hostage. "I see them," Ricky said. "They're right on top of us." "Let's get to work then," Clay answered.

~

If you want to see the rest of the story, the story will be released in 2 days. Don't Forget To Comment on this story, and Thanks For Reading.