Chapter 14: Head Hole.

Natalie suddenly got dumb founded after seeing two of her classmates. "What are we even doing here, and why is there a head brace around my head?" Natalie asked. "It's for surgery purposes," Mark answered.

"After entering the Matrix, one must have a hole in there head to link up back into the real world," Miranda explained. "You're gonna drill a hole in my head?" Natalie asked. "You guys are insane." "You know for the daughter of the previous chosen one, she's more paranoid that I thought," Mark commented. "This is obviously the wrong girl, considering that she was Vito's ex." "Be nice, we need her," Miranda said. "I'm just giving my thoughts on her," Mark explained.

Natalie backed up into the corner to protect herself, and held on to her head brace. "Everything will be fine, Nat," Miranda said. "We all got our head holes when we joined Morpheus. It's only going to hurt a tiny bit after a little while." "I should have let the worm creature killed me," Natalie said to herself, and then got up from crouching.

After getting out of the corner she was hiding in, Natalie followed the two who came into her room, then they both ended up in a room where Emit was waiting with a small insect like robot with five eyes, and four legs. There was also a hover hole at the bottom of the back of it. Emit was a nerdy member of the group that had brown hair, and was wearing glasses, a lab coat, a black sweater, brown cargo pants, and dark black loafers. "We brought the girl, now let's hook her up," Mark said.

"One minute, I'm following the instruction manual of this thing," Emit said, and read the last paragraph. "Yep, it looks like we got everything write during the times Morpheus recruited us." "What in the world is that thing?" Natalie asked. "We call it a Doc-Bot," Miranda answered. "These devices give us the advantage, and powers we can use in the Matrix, once we link up to it through our head holes." "Now it's your turn, new girl," Mark explained. "These three are trying to kill me," Natalie thought, and then bolted out of the room screaming. "I swear she has the personality of a little kid when it whines about getting a flu shot at the doctor," Mark commented. "There is no possible way she can be the daughter of the previous chosen one."

"Why did she run away like that?" Emit asked. "She's just a little scared, and worried that the Doc-Bot might kill her," Miranda answered. "She might be Vito's ex, but she's still the most important person Morpheus needs." "I fail to see that," Mark explained. "She is just too paranoid compared to the previous brave hero." "Hey, she wasn't always like that," Miranda said. "She did help our school win in tennis, and fencing. Surgery shouldn't be that much of a problem for her." "Well if you think so, then you go after her," Mark said. "We don't have too," Emit explained. "The Doc-Bot can locate her with navigational controls."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.