Not a Chapter (for now)

Hi guys, it's me. I'm not dead. You don't have to read this, but your thoughts on this would be nice. The reason I'm here now is to ask for your opinion on something, and that is the cover of this book. I recently discovered a place where I could make book covers, and I tested it just now by making a new cover for this story, Her World. 

I don't know whether I should change the cover to this, so what do you guys think? Should I leave it as it is currently, or should I change the cover? 

Lastly for today, I wanted to apologise. I know I haven't updated in an extremely long time, and I know some of you probably hate me for that. I'm having a hard time updating, whether it's because of my procrastination, my schoolwork, or just that my interest in continuing this book and my other TMC fanfic is slowly dwindling. Maybe it's all three. But I want all of you to know that every one of you, every read, every vote, and every comment for me to keep on updating is still keeping this story alive. I am grateful that you guys do these things that keep me motivated, and even though it's taking me a very long while to get moving and update, just know that there will be more chapters to come, whether it be tomorrow or in a year from now (I can tell you now though, it won't be tomorrow, but I hope you won't have to wait a year for another chapter to be released). Anyways, please just keep this in mind, and thank you for putting up with me and this mess.

Wow, I just wanted to ask you guys for your opinion on my new cover, but that turned out to be an apology rant. Oh well. :/ But yes, your opinions would be great, please and thank you. Have a great day/night!