Chapter 1

This is my very first story i have written on Wattpad so i am very excited! Please read and vote, and i promise it'll be good! I will be (probably) uploading a new chapter every 1-3 days (depends if i'm busy or not), and i hope you enjoy! Thanks xxx

~~~~~~~~~

My phone started to ring. I was lying down, on my comfy black couch with a large packet or Doritos by my side. I quickly grabbed the TV remote controller and turned down the volume. I picked up my iPhone 5s and looked at the caller ID. It was, the one and only, Marshall Mathers. I knew that some time this week he would call me.

We had been working on our new song together, for about two weeks now. The last time I went to the recording studio was about 4 days ago.

My name is Miranda, and that’s my real name. I’ve been working as a singer for about two years now, by the stage name Miranda B. Pretty close to my normal name!

 Ever since my rise of fame, I have been flown to nearly every place across the globe, doing concerts and meeting millions of fans.

Eminem and I have been working together a lot lately. Ever since he asked me to work on a couple of his songs, we have been hanging out almost constantly whenever we can and texting nearly everyday. I know it sounds a bit silly, but I have developed a bit of a crush on him!

 “Hi Marshall” I said to the phone happily. “Yo, Miranda!” he said to me in a hip voice. We both laughed. “What’s up?” I asked him. He told me he wants to meet up again in the recording studio tomorrow, in California. “Okay, sure. I’ll contact my jet to come and fly me over soon. I’ll see ya there!” I said to him. “Cya there, honey” he said to me. He then hung up.

Honey?