Chapter 3

Hi guys! I hope you like my story so far, I'm sorry that the chapters are a little short but i PROMISE they DO get longer! I know I'm supposed to be uploading like 1 chapter every few days, but i just felt the need to upload 2 more in the past couple of hours! I hope your enjoying it, thanks so much if you are reading it, and haven't changed your mind, because i promise i'll make you happy! See you xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just me and Marshall now.

The producers were gone, and our managers left us a few minutes ago.

The awkward silence between us was unbearable. I said something to brake the silence.

“ I’m pretty hungy, how about you?”

“Yeah, same here. I could do with a burger right now” he said back.

He picked up his phone and started ringing someone. “Just ringing Dr Dre!” he said to me, with a goofy smile. I smiled back.

As they chatted, I took a sip of my water and checked my phone notifications. One text from my ex boyfriend.

We broke up about a month ago, after I caught him cheating on me. He now won’t stop texting me trying to win me back, but I don’t care about him anymore.

 After Marshall hung up, he placed his phone down carefully on the bench and walked towards me. We looked in each other’s eyes for about a minute.

And then it happened.

He pulled me closer to his body, his hand on my back. I new this was going to happen sooner or later. Our faces inched closer together every second.

And then we kissed.

His arms hugged me closer as we passionately French-kissed. I put my arm around his neck and enjoyed the experience. It went on for about 5 minutes.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back as he made his way down my neck.

“Miranda..” He said between kisses. “I love you, and I want you to be with me forever”.

I was stunned! Never in a million years I thought he would say something like that, but I was quite excited. “I love you too, Marshy” I said quietly, to him. He chuckled at my new nickname for him.

 After we calmed down and stopped kissing, we both left the building together in silence. We both had no idea were the producers and our managers went, but, who really cares. As we made our hasty retreat out the building, the paparazzi almost pushed us over! As they swarmed around us taking snapshots, I grabbed Marshall’s hand, and he gripped mine tight. I think the paparazzi got a photo of that though, I hope they don’t start rumors about anything or us dating.