Chapter 15

For the next couple of months in America, we had HEAPS of fun touring! We didn’t have a single problem, and everything ran smoothly.

Marshall and I became so much closer and in love, with all the time we spent together.

As well as performing, we also visited and went sightseeing most of the other time.

We had the best time in New York, when the four of us went sightseeing in the city that never sleeps. We visited the Statue Of Liberty also, where we got a photo all together in front of it, which I posted on my Facebook page, and it got a phenomenal amount of likes!

After doing our full American part of the tour, we moved on to Europe and Asia.

Asia was wonderful, and I never knew that Marshall and I had that many Asian fans! We visited heaps of different places in our free time, and we got so much love a support from our fans!

We were already on our way to our first European tour concert in Italy when I started to get excited, remembering that in a couple months time, I will be visiting Australia, and performing in Perth, my home.

Hi guys! I will be away in Brisbane for about 10/11 days so unless I get WiFi, i don't think i will be able to update this story untill i get back. So i will be uploading two chapters now, and hopefully i can upload more ASAP!

SomeMusicLover xxx

~~~~~~~

We were driving in our tour bus through the crowded streets of Rome, and as excited as I was about tonight’s concert, I could not stop thinking about Australia.

“Oh my Gosh Marshy!” I squealed and cuddled up to him. “Your gonna meet my family in Australia!”

“Oh yeah!” He said, with a smile. At least he didn’t seem nervous.

“So, um, when are we going to do our concert in Perth?” I asked Ash.

“Well, as we know that your family will be there, we left it to the end. The last concert!”

“Okay then…” I trailed off sadly. I was really looking forward to meeting my family after being away from them for like three years, since my rise of fame and busy schedule, and maybe seeing them as soon as possible.

But at least it gave me something to look forward to!

~~~~

“Tonight’s gonna be awesome” Marshall said as he pulled in towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We had gotten to the venue that we were playing at, a large but not huge outdoor concert area that had and outside stage and chairs on grass and all that. It was a bit like a stadium.

“I think so too babe” I said back to him.

There was nothing much for us to do, as everyone had already set up the stadium, and all we had to do was just memorize our songs again and practice, which we couldn’t be bothered doing.

Marshall and I basically just took a break for half an hour and sat in the middle of the big stadium where the chairs where.

“Ya know, somebody’s going to be sitting and standing in this exact same spot we are right now!” Marshall exclaimed.

“Yeah, I know! If they knew that then they probably would be very happy knowing their favourite singer and rapper touched the seat they are on” I said with a smile, trying not to seem boastful or arrogant. But I am really just speaking the truth!

As the next half hour rolled by and Marshall and I had a long chat, Paul came up to us and told us that we had to go backstage and get some things ready since it was going to be 45 minutes before the crowd started rolling in.

I went into the backstage area and walked into my dressing room, where my stylist and make-up artists were. Anita, my stylist, chose out my outfits beforehand and hung them all up on a rack next to my sofa.

“Thanks, Anita!” I said, giving her a quick hug as I sat down into my chair in front of my make-up artist, Tahlya, ready for my make up to be done.

“So, your in a relationship with Marshall, aren’t you?” Anita asked as she took a seat next to me. “Yep, I sure am. I love him so much!” I said with a smile. Tahlya was brushing some foundation on my face, as she also asked me a quite personal question.

“So, the big one is, have you slept with him yet?”

I gave a big grin and I must of started blushing because Tahlya started giggling and covered my face with more foundation.

“Well…” I said, as I turned my head around to see if Marshall was in the room. “He ain’t in the room honey” Anita said in a funny way.

“Okay, well, YES!” I told them.

Both of them gave each other a big grin. ‘Well, is he good?” Tahlya asked, applying the finishing touches of mascara to my smokey-eye.

“Geez guys! I don’t wanna answer that question!” I laughed. “Okay, okay. Sorry” They both said.

As we spent the next half hour chatting and changing my look, Marshall came into the room and we all fell silent.

“Guys? What’s wrong?” he asked, with a concerned look on his face. “Nothing!” I said.

“Well, I just came to tell you Miranda that we are going on stage in fifteen minutes, and you need to come and get all your microphones and ear plugs worked out” He said.

I thanked Anita and Tahlya for doing my makeup and styling me, and walked our of the room with Marshall.

“Oh, by the way, Anita and Tahlya,” He said.

“You did a great job on Miranda. She looks beautiful!” He said as he closed the door and we both walked out to hear thousands of talking and screaming people eager for the concert to start.