Chapter 9

We all sat around a big white table overlooking California from a huge window in front of us.

Me and Marshall sat next to each other in silence, as our two managers, two producers, and all of our tour directors, planners, band members and others all fumbled around for a few minutes before our meeting started.

Finally it did!

“Okay, everyone. I’m Miranda’s manager, Ash, as you know, and I will be talking to you guys, and especially YOU Marshall and Miranda, about our surprise we texted you about” He said to everyone. He smiled at me and began talking again.

“Okay, so, we are just going to announce it now..” He trailed off, and then Marshy’s manager, Paul, stood up.

“One, two, three….” Ash whispered quietly to Paul.

“YOUR GOING ON A WORLDWIDE TOUR TOGETHER!”

At first I was speechless! I couldn't believe it!

“Oh My Gosh!” I squealed and I reached over to Marshall to give him a hug and he laughed and smiled.

“We are seriously going on a tour together?” Marshall yelled to our managers. “Yes you guys sure are”.

Marshall leant over to me and gave me a long kiss. I felt so happy to be touring with him! 

“Tell us more about this tour!” Marshall exclaimed. We finally calmed down to listen and take everything in.

~~~~~~~

 Marshall’s P.O.V

 I can’t believe it! I am so happy and excited to be going on tour with Miranda.

It’s going to be the best year I have had yet, I mean, we get to be with each other for a whole year, traveling the world and being on stage together nearly every night!

We are still sitting here, listening to Paul and Ash talk about the plan for our TOGETHER tour.

“We have already been advertising this for about a month now!” Ash exclaimed. I don’t know how in this world me or Miranda never found out.

“Okay, so the tour actually starts next week to be exact. April 23, on your birthday Miranda!” Ash said. Miranda gasped, but was still happy.

I have a great idea. I might try to get the crowd to sing happy birthday while we are on stage!

But next week? That’s in a pretty short amount of time. We better get packing.

“So where will the tour start off?” Miranda asked. “So, we will meet you next Saturday here at 4am, where we will them drive you guys to the arena you’ll be performing in. We will then move around in each state of America, in our jet of course, then move on to Europe, Asia, Australa etcetera etcetera” He said.

“Oh my gosh I can’t believe it!” Miranda said excitedly. She still hasn’t calmed down yet.

 When the meeting finished, everyone got up and shook hands, all looking excited about the year-long tour we would be going on next week.

Miranda and I gripped each other’s hands as we walked out of the building with Ash.

“Oh, by the way,” He said to us.

“You two love buds better get packin’, we are meeting you on Saturday right here again. It’s going to be a long tour ahead.”