Chapter 12

“Now, there is something special that I’d like to say to my special girl” Marshy said to the cheering crowd. He pulled me into a hug and the crowd cheered even more.

“It’s her birthday today, and I’d like for us to ALL SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” He shouted through the microphone, walking away from me.

I could see all the happy cheering faces through my blurry eyesight as they all sang Happy Birthday to me.

I started feeling nauseous. I stumbled across the stage to Marshall as they finished off singing the song to me. I felt like any minute I was going to throw up, and I managed to slowly raise the microphone and saw some words.

“Thanks guys, I love you all so much. I feel awesome to be here right now on this stage performing with my boyfriend, Eminem!” I said. The audience went wild as I have him a kiss on the cheek, and quickly said in his ear, ‘Im going to be sick”.

I really did feel like I was going to black out or throw up and second. I felt nauseous and just wanted to lie down and not do any concerts for a week.

“Next up, we are going to be p-p-p……..” I fell to the floor, and blacked out.

~~~~~
Marshall’s P.O.V

Shit! Miranda just fell and fainted! The crowd went silent. I bent down and picked her up and as two backstage men ran out to take her backstage, I told the crowd that we would be stopping the concert.

I thanked the crowd for the amazing time I had, and I apologized to the audience for such a short concert. But this time we had to focus on unconscious Miranda, not the fans.

I jogged off the stage and past all the backstage men, trying to hold me back. I ran through the doors and rooms, until I finally made my way outside to the back of the arena, where I saw an ambulance, just about to take off to hospital.

“NO! STOP AND WAIT!” I screamed. Two women in nurse’s uniforms opened the doors to the back of the ambulance, where I ran up to and jumped in.

“Sir, are you sure you want to come?” One of the blonde- haired nurses asked me. “Yep” I answered quickly.

We made our way to the hospital, and as we were driving, I held Miranda’s hand and looked at her face. She looked like she was pale and asleep, but she was still beautiful, as always.