Chapter 17

“Together! We’ll always make it together, no matter what problem we’ll always be here…” I sung.

It was the last few minutes of the concert and we where singing our hit song, Together, as the crowd went wild.

When we finished, with a long and big finishing performance (which included lots of flashing lights, music, dancers and all), I walked up to the edge of the stage and told the crowd how much I loved performing here in my home country, Australia.

“I have missed this loved country, so much, this is the first time I’ve been here in three years!” I said. I felt an overwhelming feeling of joy and also sadness. I really love Australia!

“Thank you so much Sydn-n-e-e-“ I burst out into tears!

I started sniffling and went on with my speech while Marshy came towards me and put his arm around me, and the crowd started cheering every more.

“Everyone here tonight who is a fan or our music and us you truly are a blessing!” Marshall said through the microphone and the crowd went wild!

We walked off stage after talking a little more to the crowd and Ash came up to me backstage and gave me a huge hug. “Thanks so much for bringing me on this tour!” I managed to shout over the loud noise. For some reason it had finally hit me, how much I love this tour, and love Marshall!

~~~~~~~~

“Geez im so tired” I sighed as I crawled into bed next to Marshall. Tomorrow we were going to be flying to our next destination, Melbourne.

It was a long night and I was feeling very tired and overwhelmed. We had gotten to the hotel (we were staying in for the night) at around 1 am, and Marshall and I had our own room.

As he fell asleep, I nuzzled up to his shoulder and stared at the ceiling. I couldn’t go to sleep, even though I felt tired.

“Daddy’s gonna buy you a mockingbird, imma give you the world…” I quietly sung his song. I wondered what my parents would think of him, and if they are going to come to watch our concert in Perth.

I couldn’t wait to take him out sightseeing, and show him all of the places I grew up in Perth and where I lived.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep as I was thinking about everything that had happened before.

~~~~~~

Marshall’s P.O.V

“Hi there!” I said politely to a tall blonde-haired girl who looked about 16. We had finished our Melbourne concert and were in the middle of a meet and greet.

“Oh my god I love you so much! I am such a big fan of your music and I just love you!” She exclaimed. “Well thank you! You are an awesome fan!” I said, giving her a hug. She looked like she was going to burst into tears of happiness any moment.

“Could I get a photo with you and Miranda?” She asked, with a hopeful look on her face.

“Sure!”

She passed her phone to the security guard who was at the door and he took the photo with the girl in between us.

“So what’s your name? I will follow your twitter if you have it!” I asked.

“Oh! My name is Tabitha and my twitter name is Tabitha Smith! I already follow all of yours and Miranda’s social media!” She said.

As we hugged her goodbye, Tabitha left the room with a big smile on her face and gave another girl who was standing outside the door a big hug.

“Marshy I love you!” Miranda said with a smile as she pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss. Her lips were so soft and I was in heaven every time we kissed each other.

“Oh, sorry to interrupt!” We heard a man’s voice say behind us. It sounded oddly familiar, and he had an American accent, like mine.

 We both quickly swung around to see a man in his thirties with dark brown hair and an “Eminem” shirt on. This guy looked really familiar, and I swore that I’ve seen him before a few times.

“My name is James, I moved here from Detroit a couple of years ago and had to come to your concert. Marshall, I used to go to school with you!” he said with a smile.

It finally hit me! I had spent nearly my whole school life hanging out with this guy, James Forbeez or something! I recognized his face and all of the memories of us hanging together flashed through my head. Once I dropped out of ninth grade, I didn’t see or keep in touch with this guy for ages. It’s been the first time I’ve seen him in about 15 years!

“James! My man! I remember you! How you going buddy?” I boomed, giving him a big bro hug.

“I’m doing great, it’s good to see you after all these years!” he said. “I can’t believe how famous you’ve gotten since that rap you showed me that lunchtime behind the toilets at school before you dropped out!”

“I know! Thanks man!” I said.

We got a photo together and we had a little chat, and I introduced Miranda as my girlfriend to him. I even got his number to keep in touch!

“See ya! I’ll ring you up soon!” He yelled as he left the room. “Yep! Bye man!” I replied.

After another hour filled with crying, screaming and smiling fans meeting us, we left the arena and went to our hotel and fell asleep.