Chapter 6

I opened my eye lids slowly as I heard the faint tweets of the birds outside.

I realized I was nude, and almost forgot why. And then I remembered.

Marshall had his arm over my head and I was lying half on top of him with my arm wrapped around his bare chest.

I closed my eyes for a minute, still in the same position.

I then heard Marshall take a deep breath and move his arm slightly, as he woke up.

Marshall’s P.O.V

As I woke up I saw Miranda lying on top of me and I then remembered what happened last night.

I wonder what is going to happen now?

She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

“Marshy” she said quietly, with a smile on her face.

God she’s beautiful.

“Did you enjoy last night?” she asked, still smiling.

“I sure did” I said.

We both got up after about 15 minutes, getting dressed and having breakfast.

“ I think we should make a new song, we should fly to the recording studio in California this weekend!” I said to Miranda, as we walked along the Californian beach, it was wonderful.

“Yeah, I think so too. The fans loved our latest song we finished the other day, I mean, we’ve got sixty million views on the official YouTube audio!” She told me.

“ Wow! I never knew that! I actually haven’t checked.. but sixty million?” I exclaimed, and she nodded.

As we were walking along the beach, quite a few people came up to us, asking us questions and taking photos.

In both of our famous lives, we never really get peace. I mean, just walking down the street when we get tour brakes causes madness!

~~~~~

Marshall and I were enjoying ourselves, we chatted constantly about music, tours, fans and more on our beach walk.

After people started leaving and nobody came up to us anymore asking us if we were THE Eminem or THE Miranda B, we started getting quiet.

Marshall started speaking again.

“ Look, Miranda. I need to ask you something” He said calmly. I wondered what he was going to say.

“ All this time we’ve spent together, making songs, hanging out, I’ve been needing to ask you a question”

He stopped walking and stood in the sand, and looked into my eyes.

“I-i-I L-L-“ he started stuttering, like he was nervous or something.

“I love you” He said simply. “I want to ask you,” He took a deep breath and clutched my hands. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

I had an overwhelming feeling of love, happiness and excitement wash over me. “Yes!” I exclaimed. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he gave me  a long kiss.

“I love you too!” I said, and kissed him some more.

“Baby, you can come and live in my house in Detroit” He said. “ We can go on tours together, and live together” He told me. “That sounds like a great idea” I told him.