Chapter 2

My eyes felt like they were going to just shut completely after a minute. I felt so freaking tired. I just had flown in to New York in my private jet with my manager, and even though I slept on the plane for a few hours, I still felt super tired. I opened the door to the recording studio with my bag in one hand, water bottle in the other. And there he was, as a handsome as ever, Marshall. He stood there with a wide grin on his face. “Marshall!!” a cried. I flung my arms around him and gave him a ginormous hug. “I missed you so much!” I said as I took my arms of him. “Same Here” he said in his sexy accent. I love his voice, so much, and his accent just makes my fall in love more.

“Let’s get to work, shall we?” he said to me. “Yep, okay, now let’s start with me…”

We worked together for hours, recording new parts of the song, writing more lyrics, and editing.

 I watch him in the booth, rapping along to the music.

He truly is amazing.

Then it came to my turn.

 I walked into the booth and put my head phones on, ready to sing. Our two managers were sitting on some stools having a chat, the producers were also out there giving me the signal to start singing. As the music started, I peered out the glass pane and saw Marshall staring at me. I looked into his icy blue eyes for a second and wondered what he was thinking.