Chapter 11

Marshall and I could hear clearly the thousand of fans screaming in the arena.

It was two minutes until the concert started, and the backstage crew were running around frantically quickly sorting things out like the lighting and visuals.

Marshall and I were standing on this platform thingy that when the show started, it would rise up onto the stage and we would kinda jump off it and start.

As we were standing there, through our head set we heard the stage guy counting down.

“Ten, nine, eight…”

A crew member ran past my and shoved a microphone in my hand, since I didn’t have one.

“Five, four, three…”

I grabbed Marshall’s hand and mouthed to him, I love you.

“ONE!” We heard through our head sets.

“Good Luck guys” I heard Ash through the head set as the platform rose up.

As we got up on stage, it was seriously hot. My ears felt like they were going to explode as the band started.

Marshall and I both welcomed the crowd to our concert. They were screaming and cheering like mad, and I could see two teenage girls in the crowd holding up a big sign saying MARRY ME MARSHALL.

“NOW EVERYONE! WE WILL BE STARTING OUR FIRST SONG OF THE NIGHT..” I said to the microphone.

The band started playing and as I started to sing the first few words, a group of dancers rushed onto the stage and started dancing besides me.

After I finished, Marshall started rapping and the crowd started screaming like mad. The music was loud as hell, and I couldn’t even hear myself think!

I ran to the edge of the stage and started touching all of my fans outstretched hands.

When I grabbed what looked like a 19 year old boys’ hand, he screamed out to me “I LOVE YOU MIRANDA” and almost burst into tears!

~~~~~~

Marshall and I both waved to the crowd as our song finished, and we skipped off to backstage to get ready for the next few songs we had to perform. As well as performing all of our songs together, we also were going to perform some of our own singles as well.

“You did great baby” Marshy said as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a hug. I gave him a kiss for what seemed like forever, but some stupid backstage guy broke us up, telling us to cut it off.

It was time for me to sing one of my own singles, one of my most best songs that made me famous. It was called Your Love, which my fans loved!

Two minutes later I hopped on stage with my microphone in hand, and the band started playing my song and this crowd went wild.

“This one if for the new love of my life, EMINEM!” I said through the microphone. The crowd went wild, screaming and cheering. They sure seemed to be happy with me and Marshall being together!

I started singing the lyrics to my song, and for some weird reason I started to feel a little sick. My stomach started churning and I felt dizzy. I felt overwhelmed, my eyes started watering and everything went blurry.

I tried my best to sing properly, I couldn’t wait for the song to finish so I could just relax a bit while Marshall performed some of his raps.

I walked off stage, slowly stumbling as I waved and smiled to the cheering crowd.

As soon as found one, I sat down on one of the plastic chairs backstage in put my head in my hands. For once, I felt sick and overwhelmed while doing a concert.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Marshall said as he put his hand on my back and gave me a hug. “I feel, sick” I sighed. “Eminem, your on. Hurry up and get on stage, your supposed to be on now.” One of the stage directors said, pulling Marshy up.

“What’s wrong, Miranda?” He asked me as Marshall went on stage. “You look pale!”

“Well, I feel dizzy and sick. I also feel tired and overwhelmed, I don’t know why” I said to him.

“Look, you’ll be okay. Just get through this one concert and you can have a rest after.” He said, patting my back. He started speaking to someone on his head set about getting me a Panadol and some water. I don’t think that’s going to help this time.