Bio & Harem

I'm gonna make some changes here to how H-44 looks.

This is what he is going to be wearing when he is summoned

This is what he is going to be wearing when he is summoned. The blue lights will obviously be that yellow or gold or orange color that the IronBlood have on some of their riggings.

Since this is a male reader story he will look like you but for those who don't know how they want him to look or for those who don't want him to looke like you he will look like this. He will still have the gold eyes and grey/silver hair color. For those who want that. Otherwise it can be whatever you want it to be.

He won't have the scar or eyepatch (yet-spoilers)

The headwear can be the naval officer hat in black,red,or white it's up to you, or a red beret, a helmet or nothing at all, these are just options to customize him and make him how you want him to look.

Personality: He is calm,kind,would rather use diplomacy and talk things out than fight but isn't afraid to use force if necessary, he also, like mama Fred, has that paternal instinct when it comes to the other ship girls,especially the destroyers, but he isn't like Ark Royal. It doesn't matter what faction they are from he will act like a father when they return to the port.

Likes:Food,sweets,meat,books,the other ship girls,the commander,weapons,video games,anime & manga

Dislikes:The sirens,perverts,arrogant people,those that hurt his loved ones

Skills:
All out Assault: allows him to fire all his cannons at the same time to cover a large area and deal a lot of damage. Activates every 15 seconds.

Siren Killer: he does double damage to all sirens in the area.

Leadership: If set as flagship he will give all ships in the fleet a buff to firepower,torpedo damage,and evasion.

A Father's Gift: Every 20 seconds he will give 5% of his health to the whole fleet along with a shield that protects the vanguard. Does not need flagship position to activate.

Unleash Your Power: If set as flagship this skill will allow the use of skills that require only one battleship or battle cruiser to be used.(For example, Tirpitz has a skill that requires her to be the only battleship in the fleet in order for it to proc. H-44's skill allows her to activate lonely queen of the north even though he is also in the fleet.)