Chapter 7

Everyone was currently doing their part to help fix up the base after the Siren attack. It was estimated that they would finish repairs by early next morning if everyone worked all day and night right now.
Everyone was willing to lose a day of sleep just fix up their home.

While this was going on Laura,Bismarck,and H-44 were currently heading to the summoning chamber to summon Friedrich der Grosse.

The two IronBlood battleships were excited for the summoning. Bismarck was excited because it meant more IronBlood ships and H-44 was excited because it meant that someone he was very familiar with was coming.

When they entered the chamber they quickly input the data,resources,cubes,and money into the machine.

The chamber lit up before calming down. In the center of the room was H-39, Friedrich der Grosse.

 In the center of the room was H-39, Friedrich der Grosse

"Oh~? What have we here, two new faces?" She said.

She looked around the room before she noticed a male in the corner. He looked oddly familiar but she couldn't quite place it. He stepped into the light and she finally saw his face. It was the man she had seen in the void. She new he was a ship like her and from the same faction but she had never actually physically interacted with him,only mentally.

*GASP*

She gasped when she saw him fully. She examined him from bottom to top,trying to take in his form and when she got to his face she couldn't help but blush a bright red. They had talked to each other a lot in the void.

The void was a mysterious place. It was where the souls and memories of warships resided. They could interact with one another there if they so chose to. It also held the souls of those who were never created and those who don't even exist. It was here where she met H-44.

They had talked with each other for a long time while they waited to be summoned to fight for humanity. The more they talked, the more they bonded with one another.

It got to the point where the two knew they held some feelings for each other but they didn't know if it was their own talks that caused it or the influence of the void. It didn't matter to them because they agreed to seek each other out and try to build a relationship with flesh and blood bodies.

She was knocked out of her memories when she noticed him walking up to her. It wasn't until he was standing right in front of her did she realize that he was really tall. She had to look up to see into his eyes.

He placed his right hand on her left cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He just stared into her eyes, taking in the form that she was summoned in.

"You look beautiful, Fred." He said.

"And you look handsome, H." She said.

They just stood there,lost in one another's gaze,completely forgetting about anyone and anything else in the room.