Chapter 10

(Here is the late Valentine's Day special and a late happy birthday to Bismarck. This is canon to the story btw and takes place a month after the last chapter. So most of the girls have already told him how they felt about you but in hear you will get to hear those three words!)

'Fuck off!' You yelled in your mind.

You wanted to sleep more but the sun was just glaring through the window and into your eyes.

You turned to face away from the window to get the light out of your face.

It worked!

You smiled and tried to drift back off before you remembered what day it was today.

You bolted up in bed with your eyes wide.

'Damn! It's both Valentine's Day and Bismarck's birthday! What do I do?!'

You completely forgot about that! It's a good thing you got Bismarck's present beforehand but you forgot about Valentine's Day!

The girls were gonna kill you if you don't do something!

You know exactly what to do now!

After getting up and doing your morning routine and getting dressed in your armor, you went to get your plan in motion.

You would ask the girls that loved you out to dates and hopefully they won't kill you for forgetting.

The first one up was Fred.

You decided to take her to the gardens to have a picnic.

She knew you forgot about Valentine's Day because she had that damned amused smile on her face.

"I loved the picnic dear and I hope we can continue this tonight at Bismarck's party with the others." She said as she laid her head on your shoulder.

"I do too." You smiled.

That's right! You have a harem and you didn't even know you did until Fred outright said it! All you knew was that some girls had feelings for you. You kind of didn't want one because you thought it was wrong but Fred and the girls convinced you to go for it.

Next up was the Commander herself.

You decided to take her out to dinner in the city close by that served authentic Italian cuisine.

Both of you got weird looks from people but that was bound to happen when a woman in an obvious military officer's uniform was walking next to a very tall man in red futuristic armor.

The food was quite good but you preferred IronBlood food and Eagle Union food. You can blame Hornet for getting you addicted to Eagle Union food.

"I'll see you at Bismarck's party Laura." You said to the Commander who was currently complaining about how she shouldn't have eaten so much pasta.

"Yeah, see ya." She said weakly.

"I tried to stop you but you didn't listen." You shook your head with a sweat drop.

After paying the bill and leaving the Commander there you went to find Takao.

You thought about what to do with her before just asking her to train you in swordsmanship.

It was long and harsh and she knocked you on your ass a bunch but you knew she had fun, if the smile on her face was any indication.

You nodded to each other and said you would see her at Bismarck's party.

Next up was Belfast.

You found her in the Royal Navy's dorm making some tea. Unfortunately she didn't have time to go out but you decided to stay and help her out with some of her duties.