Chapter 6

Everything was pitch black. She couldn't see anything. Slowly her vision was returning to her. The moment it did she was met with two large eyes from a grey and red shark/dragon and she almost screamed with fright before she saw H-44 there. That was when she remembered that the IronBlood riggings were animal-like in appearance and behavior. They sometimes acted like domestic dogs or cats and if that was the case then this one should too. With that she slowly raised her hand to pet it. It seemed to notice what she was doing and let her touch it. She patted the head of the beast and it seemed to purr at her touch.

The sound drew the attention of her battleship secretary H-44,she still needed to come up with a name for him, he looked her way and was relieved to see her awake.

"Ah, you're finally awake." He said.

She should have never let him play Skyrim or look at the memes.

"What happened?" She questioned.

"We were attacked by the Sirens and you were knocked unconscious by the explosion." He explained.

Flashback

*BOOM*

There was an explosion in the office and the Commander was knocked out from the force. Thankfully she was alright,nothing to serious just some cuts.

H-44 looked out the hole in the wall and could see the battle currently raging on.

He jumped out the hole and ran to the docks. There he met with some of the girls who haven't gone out to the water to fight the Sirens.

They noticed his approach.

"H-44! Thank goodness you're here!" The repair ship known as Vestal said.

He nodded to her and,without realizing it,he took command of the girls on the docks.

"It seems the Sirens brought their Sakura puppets with them. In that case I want all of OUR Sakura ships to stay here and defend the base. I don't want you out there and get mistaken for the enemy. I want the Eagle girls to focus on the aircrafts,only attack a Siren ship if it gets close. I want the IronBlood girls to focus on the actual Siren ships. Finally the Royal girls will focus on the puppets they brought. We need to defend the base long enough for the defenses to come on line."

He ordered,and without hesitation or back talk the girls did as they were told and quickly spread his orders to the girls currently engaged in combat.

He ran the ocean and jumped into the air and,for the first time since his summoning, brought out his rigging.

(For those who forgot,this is what the rigging looks like only bigger and has a separate body that the other two connect with to form a three headed dragon-like thing

(For those who forgot,this is what the rigging looks like only bigger and has a separate body that the other two connect with to form a three headed dragon-like thing.)

The moment it was summoned all the fighting stopped and everyone looked at this massive beast of a rigging. Then it roared and it struck fear into the hearts of all who heard it.

*ROAR* x3

(Watch 0:42-1:09 for the roar.)

The roar was so loud that everyone had to cover their ears for fear of losing their hearing. They could see three massive heads all connected to one body. The third head was the one with fins. It kind of looked like a shark but without the dorsal fin on top. The two heads to the side held two main guns on top and one in their mouths while the main body had two on it one by the tail and the other in its mouth too.

To put it in perspective on how big the main body was, Mutsuki was the same size as one of its four eyes. That's how massive it was.

"I'll stay here and provide a bombardment for our forces. I ask for other battleships to do the same and leave the actual ship to ship combat to the destroyers ,and cruisers with the submarines providing support underwater." He said.

"Aye Aye!" All the girls replied while saluting.

They launched forward and began their attack. In almost no time at all the sky was cleared of any Siren aircraft thanks to the amazing AA of the Eagle Union ships.

"Alright the sky's clear! All aircraft carriers LAUNCH  YOUR FIGHTERS AND BOMBERS!" He ordered.

All the carriers launched wave after wave of their airwing to keep the Sirens from doing the the same.

"ALL BATTLESHIPS LAUNCH YOUR BARRAGES NOW!"

*THOOM* *THOOM*

Every battleship and battlecruiser launched their payload at the Siren fleet. They were aiming for the Siren battleships and carriers. If they could take out their big guns and airwing than they can take a huge load of pressure off the others.

"Come on! Is that all ya got!" Cleveland taunted.

"The Mutsuki class puts up a better fight than you!"

"Take this!"

"You won't win!"

"Hmph! You lowly animals are starting to bore me!"

"All ships, open fire!"

All the girls were shouting and taunting the Sirens. There were so many voices that it was getting hard to tell who said what. It was both chaotic and musical to hear. All the while battleship guns were going off and taking the Sirens down until nothing, not even scrap metal, was left.

They did it.

They won and defended the base.

The defenses weren't even online yet and they still managed to beat back the Sirens.

It was a major victory for Azur Lane.

Present

"...And then we tried to move you to the infirmary but you woke up here." He finished the explanation.

Laura was left stunned that her fleet had managed to beat back a massive Siren fleet. She didn't even know what to say other than good job but that didn't feel right.

"Everyone came out with minor injuries. The only major injury is everyone's eardrums after Sandy started screaming about how her ship was severely damaged." Vestal explained.

"On the plus side we can summon both Friedrich and Roon now with the combat data we gathered from this fight!" Z23 said cheerfully.

And with that Laura, H-44,and Bismarck went to go summon said IronBlood ships.

(A/N: I hope you all liked that chapter. That was my first time writing a fight scene and I like to think I did a decent job at it but let me know what you thought about it. Also some good news and bad news. Bad news is my day job had cut my hours by about a week. Good news is I have a night job so it doesn't really affect me all that much. Even better news is that you all can expect a new chapter almost everyday next week. So until tomorrow everyone!)