Chapter 4

"Greetings,You wouldn't happen to have a battleship by the name of Friedrich der Grosse would you? In an case allow me to introduce myself. I have no known name but you may call me H-44." The man in front of them said.

All was silent for a few seconds before the women in front of him shouted out in shock.

"EHHHHHHHH?!"

The shout surprised the man and he flinched back just a little.

He was confused about their reaction and didn't understand why they shouted after he introduced himself.

"Excuse me,but why did you react that way?" The man questioned them curiously.

That seemed to knock them out of their shock. They then got embarrassed by their actions and apologized.

Then one of the women came forward, she must have been the commanding officer,and started to explain the situation to him.

"You see the thing is...you shouldn't even be possible in your current form because,well only girls were thought to be able to be manifested as ship girls." The woman in front of him said.

That left him shocked. He didn't even know how to reply to that. He stayed silent for a few seconds,lost in thought. He then had an idea why he was manifested as a male.

"Could it be that because I was never created, me and others like me, can have the possibility to manifest as a male or female?" H-44 said.

That left them quite for a bit before the woman dressed up as a maid spoke up.

"It's quite possible. After all we don't know how wisdom cubes work,even with all the research we've done on them." She said.

They thought on that for a bit before they unanimously reached the conclusion that they should just forget about it and mark it as another instance of  magical wisdom cube bullshit and leave it at that.

"Before we forget, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Laura Thompson, the Commander of this base. The one dressed as a maid is Belfast,The woman with the katana and the same uniform as me is Takao,and the small cat eared girl is Akashi." The Commander said.

As she introduced them the women came forward and greeted them as they heard their name.

"As the Commander said, my name is Belfast, a light cruiser,and I'm the head maid for the Royal Navy's maid corp." Belfast said.

"Greetings, I am the heavy cruiser Takao of the Takao class heavy cruisers of the Sakura Empire. I hope we can get along." Takao greeted.

"Akashi nya~! I'm a repair ship also from the Sakura Empire nya~!" Akashi said happily.

After the introductions they decided to call everyone to the amphitheater again so that they could introduce H-44 to everyone.

"H-44 I want you to come out when I say your name but before that I have to explain how you're different from what they are probably expecting. So please be patient." The Commander said.

"Of course Commander. I understand." H-44 said with a nod.

The Commander had to breath in and out be fore adjusting her cap and walked on stage to address everyone.

"Everyone can I please have your attention!" She shouted.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked toward their Commander. They were waiting for when she introduced H-44 to them. They were very excited to meet "her".

"As you all should know, today is the day we were to summon H-44. I would like to tell you that we have succeeded in summoning H-44!" She yelled.

Everyone cheered at that fact before quieting down once more.

"There is only one problem with the summoning. I think it's better that you all see for yourselves. You can come out H-44." The Commander said.

Everyone was excited to see H-44 but were shocked to see a man come forward. This was H44?

The whole room was silent. No one said a word. All were shocked but none more so than IronBlood. H-44 turned out to be a male ship. They let that thought simmer in there heads before they started to cheer. After all they were the only faction to have a male ship and they were so gonna hold this over the Royal Navy's head.

After many questions that the Commander answered they finally went on to do their duties. All except for the IronBlood ships that came to introduce themselves to their fellow IronBlood ship.

"My, my, aren't you a handsome one. My name is Prinz Eugen I hope we can....get along." Prinz said seductively.

H-44 shocked everyone by only raising one of his eyebrows at her before introducing himself once more.

"As I have said before,my name is H-44. I hope we can all get along." He said.

"Greetings H-44, I am the leader of IronBlood. My name is Bismarck." A blond haired woman said.

He nodded at her before the rest of the IronBlood ships decided to introduce themselves before they could be interrupted by anything.

The day was starting to end but H-44 decided to explore the base for a little bit before going to bed. As he was walking along the beach he heard a voice behind him.

"Not tired?"

He turned to see who it was and came face to face with a woman who had white hair under a naval officer's cap, a white shirt,a black skirt,black thigh high stockings and a black coat.

"No, not yet

"No, not yet. Who are you?" He asked curiously.

"My name is Enterprise. Nice to meet you." Enterprise said with a small smile.

"H-44. Nice to meet you too." He said,also with a small smile.

The two then stood there staring at the ocean or stars before turning to look at one another. They both yawned and smiled at each other before bidding the other goodnight and left for their respective dorms to sleep.

In her office the Commander,Laura, was thinking about summoning Friedrich der Grosse so that IronBlood would have more ships. God knows they need more, what with being the smallest main faction on base.

"He might like that. After all he did ask for her when he first introduced himself to me." She smiled

*yawn*

After that yawn the Commander decided to go to sleep and think about it tomorrow. She got up from her desk and stretched before going into her personal room and changed her clothes before getting into bed.

They had no  idea about what was about happen soon.