Preparations

There was chaos,the next day.

Everyone was getting ready to head to the new base for the operation.

People were running to their designated ships and Kansen were getting their ship forms ready for any potential battle they may face on their way there.

It took them 3 hours to arrive at the base.

There were multiple people of different nations and militaries all running around and getting their own Kansen into their designated locations.

You were with your commander, Laura, and the two of you were walking to the main command center at the center of the base.

As you looked around,you could see commanders of different nationalities. There was a female commander that had girls that would glare at the others with a killing intent.

There was a male commander that looked like he just recovered from overworking himself. There was a Queen Elizabeth by his side and you could tell she probably had something to do with why he looked like that. There was even more of you that were wandering around.

This didn't shock you because you knew about it already. Laura told you that she shared your blueprint with high command and they spread it out to the rest of their forces.

This was good,even though there aren't many of you. You nodded to each of the other H-44s you saw and they returned it.

You entered the building and started to listen to the fleet admiral in charge.

You didn't listen to everything he said but the basic thing was that they found the Siren base and now was the final battle. You and the girls from your base would help on the frontline while waiting for the support team,which was made up of military engineers, to arrive with the bomb that would destroy the base.

When they arrive you and some girls and troopers would protect them until they set up the bomb. From there it would be a remote detonation. Meaning that all Azur Lane forces would be out of the blast radius.

Simple enough.

You went with Laura to tell the rest of your fleet the mission.

This was it.

Final preparations were being made and the bomb was being prepared.

Now all that was left was to ensure that everyone was ready and equipped.

You made sure to have enough ammo before going to the others and made sure they did too.

Everyone was ready.

The only thing left now was,to commence the operation.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I have recently started to work again at my day job so I didn't have enough energy to write today. Anyway ther will be one more chapter and an epilogue after that. The epilogue will probably be the shortest chapter yet. I'll try to make the next chapter a long one.

I'll wait before posting the next chapter because I want to make it one of the long ones so just bare with me until then.

I hope you all liked this chapter and if any of you have an idea you want to see for the epilogue or the last chapter feel free to comment.

Also like I said I have a new story idea for a Girls Frontline story with an oc so I hope y'all are looking forward to that. I have most of the draft complete. I just need to double check everything before posting that first chapter. Until next time everyone!)