Chapter 9

The party was in full swing and everyone was having fun and relaxing.

You were currently talking to the battleships and comparing your main guns to theirs. So far your guns felt the most damage but you didn't know how far they shot.

The destroyers were running around and playing with one another and an aircraft carrier was watching them.

"What is it like being the only male battleship?"
The aircraft carrier Formidable asked.

"It feels weird." You said.

Everyone nodded at that. It maid sense,after all he is the only male ship on base,and no one even knows if there are more.

"My,these sweets are quite tasty. Who made them?" The aircraft carrier Illustrious asked.

Belfast,who was currently refilling Queen Elizabeth's tea cup, pointed at you and said "Y/n did."

That surprised everyone. While they knew you could make them,they didn't know you helped make the ones at the party.

The girls ate and enjoyed all the sweets and by the time everyone had finished them all it was close to 11 pm.

So you helped everyone clean up the gardens and then went to the IronBlood dorms.

When entering you could see some of the IronBlood destroyers sluggishly make their way to their rooms. They must have tired themselves out with the training they were doing.

Even the submarine girls were falling asleep while standing up,and they didn't even do anything today.

You decided to help the subs get to their rooms. You had called out one of your sharks,the big one you stand on who you named Blitzkrieg, to help you carry them. You were carrying U-556 and U-110 while Blitzkrieg carried the rest.

After getting them to their rooms and tucking them in you went to your room,nodding to some of the girls who were still awake,which was Graf Zeppelin,Gneisenau,Tirpitz,Deutschland,and Köln.

After entering your room you went to take a show and get ready for bed. After finishing your shower you got into your pajamas, which was a grey long sleeve shirt,grey sweatpants,and white socks,you exited the bathroom only to get a surprise.

Friedrich was in your room also wearing her pajamas, which was a red nightgown. She was sitting on the bed waiting for you.

"What are you doing here Fred?" You asked her.

"Do you not want me here?" She said with a fake sad tone and a pout.

You just smiled and sat next to her. You could feel the bed shift a little and a weight on your shoulder. You turned a bit and saw Fred with her head on your shoulder and a content smile on her face.

"Let's lay down." You told her.

She nodded and the two of you got under the covers and laid there.

Fred then moved a bit to where her head and arm were resting on your chest. You wrapped your arm around her and started to play with her hair. She seemed to like it because she hummed.

Both of you just stayed like that for a bit before Fred did something that surprised you.

She gave you a kiss on your cheek.

It surprised you. So you looked to her and saw that she had a smile and her eyes showed the warmth and love she had for you.

You returned her smile before giving her a surprise of your own.

You leaned forward and pressed your lips to hers. She gave a small gasp before giving in and returning the kiss.

The two of you stayed like that for a minute before stopping. You both looked at each other and pressed your foreheads together before letting the sweet release of sleep take hold.

You wondered what tomorrow would bring. Hopefully it's something good.

Little did you know just how good your day was gonna get.

(A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the late upload but I was playing MGSV, which I just got today and is my first MGS game, and only remembered to update the story when I logged in to Azur Lane. The reason this chapter is a little short is because I didn't know what to do for after the party but the. I remembered a comment saying they wanted some fluff between the reader and Fred so I decided to try that and that led up to this chapter. I hope you all like it and I might put up a longer chapter sometime either tomorrow or next week. I might just put up another short chapter tomorrow and try to come up with some date chapters for the harem. If you guys have any ideas please feel free to share them. Until next time everyone!"