The End Run

Everything was silent.

No one spoke.

They passed the barrier and now were in enemy territory.

There were humans following them into combat. They wanted to help the Kansen fight.

There were three formations.

Commander/human naval ships in the very back, battleships/battlecruisers/aircraft carriers in front of them, subs underwater, and every other class in the very front.

Now was not the time to talk. It was the time to attack. All they needed was the word.

"This is the Fleet Admiral. All ships...COMMENCE THE ATTACK!"

With those words everyone opened fire on the Siren base and fleet.

*THOOMB*

*THOOMB*

*THOOMB*

*THOOMB*

The attack took out multiple Siren ships and some of their base defenses.

The Sirens returned fire.

The battle has truly begun now.

Aircraft carriers launched planes and battleships fired shells.

The cruisers and destroyers were getting upfront with the Siren fleet. They were gracefully dodging and firing.

Many Siren ships were destroyed but so were many Azur Lane ships.

You didn't know if any of the girls from your port were safe but you just put your trust in them to take care of themselves.

All of a sudden a human ship suddenly exploded behind you.

You turned to see what happened.

There was nothing left.

Only debris was left.

No survivors.

There was nothing that anyone can do so you just turned around and continued to provide fire support.

Shells were landing near you and only a few actually hit you but thanks to your armor it did little damage.

COMMAND CENTER

3rd pov

Commander Laura Thompson was not having a good day today.

The Fleet Admiral had her in the command center back at base.

She didn't like that but she was ordered to man the communications. She could hear all the alerts of ships being sunk. Friends and acquaintances from the academy dead. Kansen from other bases were also being killed.

She didn't know if any of the Kansen shouting for their commanders were from her port or not.

She felt hopeless.

She wasn't the only one either.

Other commanders could also be seen with their heads down and hands clenched.

So many comrades killed.

And it was all for peace.

Y/n pov

The sound of all these ships firing was deafening but you just continued to fire your guns.

A Hood that was next to you was hit badly.

She started to sink.

You could see the fear in her eyes as she reached out to you for help.

She may not have been the Hood of your port but she was an ally. You weren't gonna let her sink here.