Chapter 2

Time: 17:55
Location: Azur Lane Amphitheater

The Commander decided to call everyone, both ship girl,human,and manjuu, to the amphitheater to tell them about H-44.

Everyone had no idea what the Commander wanted but they went anyway so they could find out why she called them.

Once the Commander was certain that everyone on base was there she started her explanation on why she called them.

"Everyone may I have your attention!" She shouted.

Everyone quieted down so that they could hear her speak.

"Now,I know you lot are confused on why I called you all here so let me explain." She said

"Earlier today a Mirror Sea was formed so I sent out some girls to deal with it. Can y'all guess what they brought back? A blueprint for an IronBlood battleship that was never created but planned." She began her explanation.

The others were shocked to hear that they now had a blueprint for a new ally. That shock quickly turned into excitement and everyone started talking about how they thought this new ship was gonna be.

The IronBlood was especially excited because they were the smallest faction on the base so any new ship to bolster their ranks was a good thing in their eyes.

"It seems IronBlood will now have five battleships instead of four!" A white haired woman said with excitement.

This was Tirpitz, the younger sister of Bismarck. She was curious about who it was though.

"Indeed." Said the voice of one of IronBlood's carriers, Graf Zeppelin.

Before things got out of hand the Commander called for everyone's attention once more.

"I know many of you are excited,especially IronBlood, but please settle down and let me tell you who it is!" She shouted over the sound of everyone talking at the same time.

After everyone quickly quieted down she started back up with her explanation.

"The battleship has no known name but we do know the hull number. That number is H-44." She said.

The history nerds and naval buffs in the room were filled with excitement because they were about to have what amounted to a Bismarck on steroids as some would say.

Everyone else didn't know who that was and one of the humans,an MP by the looks of him, had asked the Commander who that was.

"Please excuse my rudeness, Commander Thompson, but who is H-44? I never heard of a ship by that number." The MP, a sergeant by the name of Avery Johnson, asked.

"You're excused sergeant. H-44 is basically a super Bismarck battleship that is supposed to have 20 inch guns, said to be 1,131 feet 11 inches in length, said to be between 131,000-139,272 long tons with a top speed of 34.3 mph. Imagine what kind of destruction a ship of that size could have caused had it been created!" The Commander was getting increasingly excited with every passing word until she was positively shouting at the end of her explanation.

Upon hearing all that info everyone was shocked that such a ship was planned and a little saddened that it was never created,although that last thought was mainly from the IronBlood,the Royal Navy and Eagle Union were glad a ship of that size and with that much firepower was never created or they could have possibly lost the war had they not managed to destroy it,had it been created and finished.

The Commander waited for everyone to come out of their shock.

"Alright now listen up IronBlood!" She shouted.

Every IronBlood ship looked up at her as she addressed them.

"I want every IronBlood ship girl here to go out and collect combat data! We're gonna need a lot of it if we want to bring H-44 here to the port. So...CAN I COUNT ON YOU TO MAKE THAT A REALITY?!" She ordered the IronBlood ships.

"YES,MA'AM?!" All the IronBlood ship girls shouted with excitement.

"Then get out there...AND BRING BACK THAT COMBAT DATA?!" She shouted and thrusted her right arm and hand in the direction of everyone in the amphitheater.

"OOH-RAH!" The human naval personnel and the human marines shouted. They were also gonna help in anyway they can if it meant having more firepower to beat the Sirens.

"Look out, Sirens. Humanity won't be running anywhere anymore. We'll stop you for good this time." The Commander said quietly to herself with her arms behind her back and looking out at everyone in the room.

(A/N: Sorry for the late chapter but I was having difficulty and didn't like the earlier drafts but I thought this one was the best so here it is. I was having trouble close to the ending of the chapter but then I remembered Captain Cutters' speech in Hal Wars 2 and I got inspired to create that ending that the Commander gave. Also next chapter will be a time skip to where they finally summon H-44, or if you've forgotten, you the reader! Now obviously he won't be called Y/N until the Commander oaths him but luckily for us I plan to make it happen quickly. How? You'll just have to wait and see. Until next time everyone!)