Chapter 5

Two months went by. Over the past two months, Brianna continued to become good friends with the Cullens. She hung out with them a lot. Also, over the past two months, Brianna had thought about Carlisle. She didn't know why. She kind of thought he was attractive. She always got a weird feeling whenever she saw him or thought about him. She thought it was just a crush. He was so much older than her, but she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Brianna woke up the next day to her alarm going off. She stretched before getting out of bed. She went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She undressed while the water got warm. Once it was warm enough, she stepped into the shower. The hot water woke her up. When Brianna finished, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself off and wrapped the towel around herself and walked into her room. She went over to her closet and looked for an outfit. She chose a long sleeved pink shirt, blue jeans, and rainbow shoes. After getting dressed, she put her hair half up.

Once she finished getting ready, Brianna picked up her backpack and walked downstairs

Once she finished getting ready, Brianna picked up her backpack and walked downstairs. Her dad was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal. She waved to him. "Good morning, Brianna." He greeted her. "I apologize I couldn't make breakfast, I have to go into work a little early this morning."

Brianna grabbed her tablet off the counter and typed a response. "It's fine. I can get something myself." She started making herself some waffles.

"So, Charlie's daughter is coming to live him." Scott said. "Today's her first day at the high school and I was thinking that you could show her around."

"Yeah, I can do that." Brianna typed.

"Her name's Bella and she's your age." Scott said.

"Ok. I'll look out for her." Brianna typed.

"That's my girl." Scott said as he stood up. He kissed her on the top of the head. "Have a good day at school."

"Bye Dad." Brianna typed. She sat at the table with her breakfast and Scott walked out of the house. Brianna ate her breakfast. Once she finished, she cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. She heard her phone go off and looked at it. It was Alice, letting her know that they were outside. Brianna slung her bag over her shoulder and walked outside. She got into the  backseat of Edward's Volvo.

"Hey Bri." Jasper greeted.

Brianna stopped for a moment.

"What?" Jasper asked.

"Did you just greet me?" Brianna asked. "Verbally?"

"Isn't that what you do when you greet people?" Jasper asked.

"It's just you haven't spoken to me since I got here." Brianna typed. "Not that I, of all people, should really be questioning it."

"It's alright, Brianna." Jasper chuckled. "I'm quite shy and it takes awhile for me to warm up to new people."