Chapter 10

Brianna woke up the next day and saw Bella getting ready for school. "Morning Brianna." Bella greeted her. Brianna got out of the sleeping bag, that Bella had let her use, and started getting ready herself. Bella let her borrow some of her clothes.

Brianna picked up her tablet, typed something, and showed it to Bella. "What are we doing with what we found about the Cullens?"

"I'm going to confront Edward about it." Bella said. "Are you going to talk to the rest of them at school or talk to Carlisle?"

"I'd rather talk to Carlisle about it." Brianna typed. "Could you bring me to the hospital before school?"

"Sure." Bella said.

"Thank you." Brianna said. When they both finished getting ready, they headed downstairs.

"Morning girls." Charlie greeted.

"Morning Dad." Bella said. She looked at Brianna. "I'll make us some scrambled eggs. You're welcome to anything in the fridge to drink." Brianna nodded.

"Well, I'm heading to work." Charlie said as he got up from the table. "I'll see you girls later."

"Bye Dad." Bella said. Charlie grabbed his jacket and keys and walked out of the house. Brianna went over to the fridge. She saw orange juice and took it out. "Here are two glasses." Bella said as she handed her two glasses.

Brianna poured orange juice in the glasses and set them on the table. Bella set two plates on the table. They sat down and started to eat.

When they finished, Bella cleaned up the dishes. They both picked up their bags and headed outside, getting into the truck. Bella drove to the hospital. "I'll see you later." Bella said as they got to the hospital.

"Okay." Brianna typed before getting out of the car. She walked inside and made her way to Carlisle's office. After knocking, she waited until he said come in before walking into the office.

"Brianna, what are you doing here?" Carlisle asked. "Are you okay?"

Brianna rolled her eyes before typing something on her tablet. "Since I told you something personal about me, if I asked you something, could you tell me the truth and not lie to me."

"Of course, Brianna." Carlisle said. "You can ask me anything."

"Are you a vampire?" Brianna asked. She looked at Carlisle, waiting for him to say something. He didn't. "I'm going to assume by your silence that I'm right." Brianna typed.

"Yes. I'm a vampire. And so is the rest of my family." Carlisle said. "How did you find out?"

"Bella and I did some research." Brianna typed.

"Bella knows too?" Carlisle asked.

"Yes." Brianna typed.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions." Carlisle said.

"Yeah." Brianna typed.

"Come on." Carlisle said.

"Where are we going?" Brianna asked.

"To the woods." Carlisle said. "We can't talk here where people can hear us." Brianna nodded and followed Carlisle out of the hospital. Once they got far enough into the woods, Carlisle stopped. "We should be good to talk here." He said. "Ask me anything you want to know."

"So, you and your family are vampires?" Brianna asked.

"Yes." Carlisle said.

"And you drink blood?" Brianna asked.