Chapter 16

A few weeks went by. Brianna and Bella were back in Forks. It was the night of prom. Brianna was going with the Cullens and Bella. Neither of them particularly wanted to go. Edward was making Bella go. At least Bella was able to spend prom with Edward. It's not like Carlisle could go to the dance with her, but Alice and Rosalie were making her go. Brianna was currently in her room, with Alice. She was helping Brianna get ready. "What do you think?" Alice asked as she finished braiding her hair.

Brianna looked in the mirror. She was wearing a short green dressage Alice had put her hair up and braided it. Other than the bandage on her neck from the bite marks and the boot on her leg, she looked good. "Looks good." Brianna typed.

"You look great, Bri

"You look great, Bri." Alice said.

"Thanks for helping me get ready." Brianna said.

"Of course." Alice said. She looked outside. "Edward's here." Brianna grabbed her clutch and tablet and headed downstairs. Her father was waiting for her. Brianna looked at Alice. "I'll wait outside." Alice said before heading out the door. Brianna looked back at her father. Every time she looked at him, she felt guilty for lying to him.

"Dad, I'm really sorry I lied to you." She typed.

"Listen. Whatever reason you had for lying, I don't care." Scott said. "I'm just glad you're ok." Brianna nodded. "You look beautiful, baby girl." Scott said.

"Thanks Daddy." Brianna typed.

"Have fun tonight." Scott said.

"I will." Brianna typed. "I'll see you tomorrow." Brianna and Bella were spending the night at the Cullens after prom. Brianna walked outside and got in the backseat of Edward's car.

When they got to where the prom was being held, they all got out of the car. Brianna walked inside and found Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper were. "I can't believe you made me come here." Brianna typed.

"Oh come on." Rosalie said, loud enough to hear over the music. "Prom is supposed to be fun."

"I already have a broken leg. Are you guys trying to injure me more?" Brianna typed.

"You'll be fine." Alice said.

For awhile, Brianna just stood there. Not dancing or anything. She noticed Bella and Edward head outside.

"Go outside." Alice said. "There's a surprise waiting for you." Brianna looked at her, confused.

"Just go." Rosalie said.

Brianna just shrugged and walked outside to where a gazebo was. She saw Edward and Bella, but her eyes widened at who else was there. Carlisle. She walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?" Brianna asked.

"Do you really think I was going let you go to prom without you spending it with me." Carlisle said.