Chapter 11

Brianna woke up on Saturday, to a text that Bella had sent last night. It said, "Edward invited me to meet his family tomorrow. Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure." Brianna sent back. She started to get dressed. She changed into a purple short sleeved shirt, blue pants, and grey shoes.

When she finished, she saw that Bella had replied back

When she finished, she saw that Bella had replied back. "Great. Edward will pick you up around noon."

Brianna headed downstairs and went into the kitchen, where her dad was making breakfast. "Good morning, Bri." Scott said.

"Hi Dad." Brianna typed. "What's for breakfast?"

"I made us two omelettes." Scott said. "They're just about done."

"Anything I can help with?" Brianna asked.

"You can make us some coffee." Scott said. Brianna nodded and started to her father and herself some coffee. She finished just as just her dad was done with the omelettes. They set everything on the table and sat down. "So, what plans do you have today?" Scott asked as they started eating.

"Me and Bella are hanging out with the Cullens this afternoon." Brianna typed.

"That sounds fun." Scott said.

"What about you?" Brianna asked.

"I'm going to work on stuff in the garage." Scott said. "Maybe repair a few things that needed to be repaired before we moved in." Brianna nodded. After they finished eating, Brianna helped her father clean up and then headed up to her room.

Later that afternoon, Brianna was in the room. Scott was in the garage. Brianna could hear music coming from the garage. She looked out her window and saw Edward's Silver Volvo pull up. She grabbed her sweater and her tablet and headed into the garage. "Edward's here. I'll see you later." She typed.

"Bye Bri." Scott said, a little loudly. Brianna walked out of the garage and got into Edward's car.

"Hello Brianna." Edward greeted her as he drove off.

"Hey Edward. Bella." Brianna typed

"What's your Dad doing?" Bella asked.

"Working on stuff in the garage." Brianna typed.

When they arrived at the Cullens house, Brianna got out of the car and followed Bella and Edward inside. "This is incredible." Bella said. "It's so light and open."

"What'd you expect?" Edward asked. "Coffins, dungeons, and moats."

"Not the moats." Bella said.

"Not the moats." Edward repeated with a chuckle. They headed up the stairs. "This is the one place where we don't have to hide." Edward said as they headed into the kitchen. Everyone except for Alice and Jasper were there.