One

Morning chattering of students sitting on the benches and grounds can be heard with blooming of cherry blossoms indicating that spring has come.

WHITE EAGLE SEOUL UNIVERSITY, one of the most prestigious universities in the city. This University has numerous departments as it is not only famous for its student advancement in medical and other science fields. But also the art department, political science, and sports departments were also able to give not only Korea but the world some of the great athletes, politicians, and actors.

And that's the not only thing, every department has its own ambassador. Like for example, a few years back Kim Seokjin was once ambassador of the medical department. But this ambassadorship is only for one year, giving to the students in the last year of their University and few are lucky to get selected.

In this way, they are able to represent their University in different competitions. As the world evolves people start to focus more on arts, sports, and politics.

Many people enrolled in this University to gain the batch of ambassador as it would be able to gain them respect in their career.

**************

Everyone was gathered on University grounds because today they are going to announce the new ambassador of every department for the year. Nevertheless, the most attention was towards the two girls standing in front with their expensive heels and lavishing outfits.

Few feet away from them were the group of two boys actually they were a group of eight friends but those two were like the center of the group. Their build and attitude in the most sophisticated style that only they can pull were making them nothing less of prince charming.

CEO Jiyoung who was the guest of honor for today came on stage to give his speech. His wife Taeyeon the Dean of the University was smiling as he came to stand in front of the dice. It was the first time he was invited as he was alumni of the University.

Clearing his throat he starts its speech. "Well Hello, pretty ladies and gentlemen!

I know that today some of you will get happy and some will question their faith. But remember one thing, this competition is nothing compared to the ones you are going to see in your life. I am not into motivation speeches but remember my words Whatever you find worth fighting for do fight for  it. Like I fight for my wife when we were students. She was known as the most Savage girl of her time.

But I made it my mission to achieve her heart and I believe in it, so now we are here. Even though I am going to get a good beating after it," Everyone chuckle and his speech kept ongoing.

Fortunately, it was the first time everyone enjoyed the guest speaker. Now it's time for the batches giving to the selected student of every department.

"And so time for the most important ambassadors." Taeyeon continued.

"The ambassador for the Auto racing which is the part of Sports Department is none other than,
KIM TAEHYUNG!" Loud cheers erupted from everywhere as the said boy made its way on the stage to receive the badge.

"Now again from Sports Department, the Ambassador for the Kick Boxing/Mix Martial Arts is going to be, PARK JIMIN!" Again, everyone loudly roared as the boy made its way to the stage half hugging his friend.

The two boys stand with other ambassadors.

"Now we have two ambassadors left from Art Department so the name for Culinary Arts ambassador is going to be our very own sweet and pretty, PARK CHAEYOUNG!" The girl with tall height emerges from the crowd making every guy awestruck. She went to the stage with red cheeks and receive her badge.

"And the Ambassador for Fashion Designing is the most Savage a girl who makes me remind of my younger self due to her savageness," Taeyeon wink in her husband's direction.

"JENNIE KIM!" The roaring of boys can be heard even from the top floor. Jennie look at everyone with an amused expression and stand next to her friend Chaeyoung.

"And that was for today....." Now, as they have gained the honor, but little did they know they have also gained some evil eyes of some girls.

Well, let's see what happens.
.
.
.

.

.
.Vote....