THREE

The cafeteria was buzzing with students. It was lunch break and everyone was trying to ease their hunger. This institute cafeteria is not your casual one. Discipline is the one thing that students must follow. So it's the duty of ambassadors to maintain discipline around the time of lunch and other important event times.

Taehyung was standing with his hands behind his back looking at every guy with deathly eyes because some of them are perverts and don't know how to keep their hands to themselves especially when there are girls standing in front. He was looking like an armor, a handsome one with his hair messily resting on his head. Clad in black shirt and skinny jeans. Girls were checking him out and he was secretly enjoying it.

His eyes then went towards the hands of a guy who was moving towards the girl posterior. He was about to call him out. When his hands were grabbed by the girl who was about to get harassed. Without turning around she twists his arm and yanked him forward. Cutting the ribbon that was separating the line. The boy groans in pain when that girl twist his already broken finger and throw him on the side.

That girl simply straighten her back and start to look forward. Everyone was amused and start to clap for her. But that girl raised her hand and indicate them to keep ongoing.

Taehyung eyes were looking at the girls back with admiration and surprise. Admiration because of the way she confronted that guy and surprise because he had only heard about those girls in stories and never seen them in real life.

Now all the lanes were cleared so it's time for ambassadors to have their lunch. Taehyung was still looking at the girls back when she turned around and his world turned upside down.

Those pretty cat eyes with eyeliner on it, that lips with red lipstick on it. Her spotless face covered with strands of hair that were falling out from her ponytail. He immediately averted his gaze and look down when Jennie walked past him. Her black heels clicking. Taehyung kept on watching until she went to her table.

Well, rumors were true that the girl is truly an ice princess.

****************************

The vrooming of engine echo around the track that was behind the university. Taehyung was practicing hard because according to his brother he still lacks control. Taehyung has Avoidant Personality Disorder which means he is afraid to try new things in the fear that people might ridicule or criticize him.

Kim Namjoon his brother was always wanted to be ACR Driver but wouldn't able to do that because of the same disorder that Taehyung has. In the end, Namjoon decided to take over his father's business but he was determined to make Taehyung one of the best ACR Drivers in the world and for it, he makes sure that Taehyung overcomes his fear.

"Time's Up...You have overcome your speed limit and it's a sign you are slowly losing your fear." Namjoon spoke but his eyes then went towards Taehyung shaking hands. He sighed "I have some business to attend you go and practice those exercises about anxiety okay" He ruffled his brother's hair and walked away.

Taehyung sighed and went towards his locker. He was in the middle of wearing his shirt when his ears perked up on the sound of someone speaking and it was the girl's voice. He came out with a confusing gaze to find Jennie standing in front of the same boy whose fingers were broken by her. She was given him some macarons.

"Even though I want to add some poison in it for your behavior but I am not evil so take those as a token of my apology" The boy was shaking in fear while Jennie was calmly looking at him.

University was already over so it's now only three of them in the locker room. "I-I" The boy was hesitating to speak. Taehyung decided to move towards them "Well I am impressed by your behavior Jennie Kim."

He stands in front of her. Jennie was confused at first but her face relaxed when she sees that the voice belongs to none other than Kim Taehyung who was sometimes is called rival in fashion with her. She sighed and look behind him to see that boy already gone.

"Can you please eat those instead of him I don't want it to go to waste"Jennie put those cookies in his hands and turns around to leave but something stopped her. She turned around and gaze at Taehyung from head to toe. Her stare was making him uncomfortable. He was about to speak when Jennie came to stand in front of him.

"Look at your side!" She spoke. Taehyung moved his face to the side clearly getting insecure because he didn't get his shower and was stinking. Jennie clapped her hands together"Perfect! Kim Taehyung I am taking you as a model for my upcoming contest meet me at 11 am"

"What??" His eyes were open wide. Jennie shows off her gummy smile which caught Taehyung attention. He gulped and look at her eyes.

"Well, I want a boy who should match the theme of an upcoming contest that is going to held next month and you are perfect for it but it's okay if you don't approve it I might look for someone else." With that, she moved towards the door.

Taehyung's mind quickly gave him an idea In this way you'll be able to get close to her so go ahead bitch.

Without thinking "I'll do it...Tomorrow at 11 am wait for me!" Jennie smiled and without looking back she spoke "Okay!"

He moved down to grab his bag when Jennie words make him blush"By the way nice scent you have." He heard the door getting close and it was enough for Taehyung to jump in happiness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE......