TEN

Jennie enter the hall but it was dark. She looks around her but no one was there. Out of the blue, the projector in front of her start to play some video. Jennie averts her gaze when she saw the naked back of a woman.

But she has to move her eyes to the screen when the guy who was unfamiliar to her says Taehyung name and the next second her face laced with horror when she heard the voice of the woman. She stares at the video in front of her with wide eyes.

Finally, it was ended but Jennie misery was just started. She gathers herself because it was clearly fake. Someone has used her voice on someone else body. She shakes away every doubt from her mind and chuckle at such an obnoxious prank.

Her ears perk up at the sound of someone clapping thinking it was Areum she turned around and at the same time lights of the conference hall turned on.

Jennie shut her eyes at sudden illumination. "I must say you are the biggest liar I have ever seen" She know that voice "Taehyung!"

"Yes the one and only!" He spoke with a humorous voice.

Thinking he was in a good mood. She too laughs, "Ohh Taehyung! Where were you? and have you seen that video?" She moved to stand in front of him.

Taehyung was looking at her with a hard gaze."What? Am I looking that bad?" She raised her brows.

Out of once, Taehyung moves forward and Jennie takes a step back. She was confused about his behavior. He was looking really scary now"Hey! What's with you?" She kept on moving backward until her back hit the wall.

And that was enough for her to raise her hand in front of her "Stop in this instant." Her voice was stern.

He stops but only by a few inches. Both were having a staring contest right now.

"Why?" Taehyung whisper. His hands in his pocket, eyes showing sadness.

"Why??What?" Jennie was confused.

"Stop this pathetic act of yours!!" He raised his voice.

Jennie flinched "What act? and did you just call me pathetic?"

Taehyung grabs her arm and forcefully jerk her towards him. Their bodies were only inches apart. Taehyung can smell her fragrance and only have one thing in his mind that why do beautiful faces have the most ugly hearts?

"Do you not love me? Didn't you tell me that you will wait for me because you love me?" He spoke with a deep voice.

So he thinks that video was real "Ohh Taehyung I do love you and always will so please leave my hand you are hurting me" She try pry of his hands. But Taehyung had other plans.

He throws her on the ground and her back hit the wall. Jennie shut her eyes because a string from her belt pierce into her back.

She was still recovering from her pain. When Taehyung sits in front of her and grab her wrist with such force that it starts to bleed because her bracelet broke due to the impact.

"You are a liar, whore and dumb excuse of a woman." Taehyung was now in a rage.

Long forgotten about her bleeding wrist she looked at Taehyung with horrified face."What are you saying?"

"Shut up Jennie Kim! Just stop...What more of your dirty acts you are hiding behind these disgusting self of yours? You have spread in the whole university that you are pure a freaking virgin even you tell me that you love me because I am not perverted like those guys but what about you??? You were so desperate that you start to sleep around w-" A loud slap echo in the hall.

Jennie had just slap Taehyung. She yank away her wrist and push him back by the shoulders. Throwing off her heels she stands up.

"I am not some low life who do those ridiculous things. Just what did you think of me Huh! I am a person who stays true to her principal, moral values and choices and I stand by it but now I am regretting my choice of loving you." She was furious.

Taehyung was now on his feet and eye to eye with Jennie. Both were breathing heavily but Jennie knows that he was only thinking by his heart and not by his mind.

"We'll talk later! You are not in your right mind" She takes a deep breath.

"There's nothing to talk about we are nothing!"

Jennie was shocked at his words her tear freely fall from her eyes. Never in her life she felt so heartbroken. Feels like something broke in her chest.

There is a pain in her heart that she can't explain. "Taehyung!You know that I love you"

Taehyung look at her who was looking like a complete mess with her hair disheveled, mascara and lipstick all ruined but it didn't ruin her beauty only make it more pleasing to his eyes.

Her lips quiver because no matter how much she acts like an ice princess and strong she still is a human who has a heart and a fragile one.

"That-that video is not true. It wasn't me believe me! Please!" Jennie joined her hands together which were red with all the blood that was flowing from her wrist.

Taehyung was too dumb and too angry to hear her pleading. He turned to leave but halt in his steps.

"Don't try to contact me or come after me. This university life has ended so our love and if you are so desperate then remember me as some long lost memory of yours" With that, he leave the halls with teary eyes.

Jennie runs after him while crying she has to make him understand that it was all fake. But a sudden wave of dizziness hit her.

She fell on the ground with a mind ready to lose all its senses but before that she heard a faint whisper "Jennie!!!"

With that, she went numb and into the lands of dream hoping everything that happened was a nightmare.

.

..

.

.

.

.

VOTE....